• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The paper towel toss was ridiculous.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The speech was worse. I mean that thing was like telling the victims of the Las Vegas shooting, "Well, at least you saw a nice concert." He had no real clue that Puerto Rico is actually part of the U.S. and also no clue as to the real death tolls of either hurricane.

I heard a snippet of a few seconds of the speech on "The Talk" yesterday and had to change the channel because I was so disgusted.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• He said Vegas was "a miracle."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Yeah, I could use a good Anderson News Dump. There seems to be a lot of things going on right now that could use some clarification.
          It's coming. I'm just waiting for more forward movement.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still coming. Though, it was nice to see Ken Starr being interviewed and virtually laughing his ass off over how fucked Team Trump is right now.

When Ken Starr jokes on you, it's bad.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I just love how even Republicans are starting to overtly State that the emperor has no clothes. Corker's statement about the white house is an adult day care is kinda a watershed moment.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I just love how even Republicans are starting to overtly State that the emperor has no clothes. Corker's statement about the white house is an adult day care is kinda a watershed moment.

Well, he's on Foreign Intel Cmte. The whole bothering to act like this shit isn't on fire anymore is just too taxing for the Right.

At this point, everyone is reaching the...let's just get this over with phase.

Comment

• All signs point to tomorrow and no later than Tuesday mid-afternoon for the latest round of WTF.

Comment

• This fucking IQ test shit jesus christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      All signs point to tomorrow and no later than Tuesday mid-afternoon for the latest round of WTF.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        This fucking IQ test shit jesus christ.
                        It's fucking embarrassing.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yep. Another day. Another deadline blown. Come the fuck on.

Comment

• Congressman Al Green is starting the whole impeachment thing.

Comment

• How many euphemisms for "senility" and "dementia" can you find in this story, kids?!

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...house-advisers

Comment

• He's fucking batshit insane. And fuck all those that enabled him and got us all into the shitstorm we're in.

I hope he has a public meltdown, gets his ass impeached and gets some serious jail time. Same for as many of his administration and hangers on as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X