No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are the cleanest pics of Barry at the end of his life. So, slight Spoiler.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      They pussied out on showcasing the aftermath.
      Agreed.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcWt8-F1A0A

Here you go Martin. Have fun.

This is a terrible trailer.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I did like the Voltron 'form blazing sword' moment near the end, though.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anybody care to enlighten me as to the reason for the numerous trailers with tone-killing rap/shitty pop music?

Even that Murder on the Orient Express remake has one.

It's just so outta left field at times I begin to laugh uncontrollably at the tone deaf delivery of it all.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It doesn't look very good. Will I watch it? Hell yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcWt8-F1A0A

Here you go Martin. Have fun.

This is a terrible trailer.
                Thanks!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Heard not awesome things about Bright, and supposedly Landis has already been trashing it in certain circles. AKA: "They fucked up my awesome script, you guys... AGAIN!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MUY3GVByRUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I think it looks awesome.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I said it before, this looks as close to a Shadowrun movie that I'll ever get.

Comment

• As much as I love Devil's Rejects, I have no idea how a sequel to it would work...

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mp88Nuci68c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks fucking intense.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• There was a weird ass rumor that James Franco was being looked at. For Michael Myers. Not kidding.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X