No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tI2ASp0f7GU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Now this I can jerk off to.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• More here, The huge painting from the history of Amazons scene.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That painting is crazy. Wow.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Now this I can jerk off to.
          She's on tour with Hans Zimmer so check out some of those Zimmer live videos on the YouTube if you want to see more of her. Literally and figuratively.

Comment

• Ben Affleck's Batman Future in Doubt as Warner Bros. Plots Franchise

I'm perfectly cool with them handing Batman off to Dick Grayson/Nightwing instead of casting another Bruce Wayne. Will be interesting to see how this goes. A lot of history there between Nightwing and Deathstroke too, if they decide to keep him as the villain.

Or just let Zur En Arrh Batman loose.

Comment

• I mean... the writing has been on the wall forever now. Even after I had a quasi-run in with a Variety reporter (who I usually get along with fine) the other day. I told Anderson, "Just you wait, motherfucker. You will eat your words!"

Now? Silence. Like it never happened.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Ben Affleck's Batman Future in Doubt as Warner Bros. Plots Franchise

I'm perfectly cool with them handing Batman off to Dick Grayson/Nightwing instead of casting another Bruce Wayne. Will be interesting to see how this goes. A lot of history there between Nightwing and Deathstroke too, if they decide to keep him as the villain.

Or just let Zur En Arrh Batman loose.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I thought he was a good Batman, but it's obvious he doesn't want to be there. I want this whole era of DC movies to end so we can get some good Batman going again.

Comment

• That new Justice League sure has a lot going on. The only thing it reinforced for me was that I should have gone to see Wonder Woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      I mean... the writing has been on the wall forever now. Even after I had a quasi-run in with a Variety reporter (who I usually get along with fine) the other day. I told Anderson, "Just you wait, motherfucker. You will eat your words!"

Now? Silence. Like it never happened.
                      Todd Polt and you should get in a pile and fuck.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Todd Polt and you should get in a pile and fuck.
                        Did you eventually block him too?
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Since they're doing Flashpoint they can just go to a different verse where it's not Bats but Nightwing or a different Bats
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds like Affleck is going to be sticking around after all.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Did you eventually block him too?
                              Nope. Because he'll just start talking to me under a new profile.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I thought he was a good Batman, but it's obvious he doesn't want to be there. I want this whole era of DC movies to end so we can get some good Batman going again.
                                Wouldn't mind that, except I'd like to keep Wonder Woman.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                That new Justice League sure has a lot going on. The only thing it reinforced for me was that I should have gone to see Wonder Woman.
                                Yes, you should have

Comment

Working...
                                X