• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't remember where it came from. It was all over my twitter feed last night. It was Politico or WaPo I think.

Comment

• It's an excerpt from a larger Daily Beast piece about the Comey memo. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...a=twitter_page

Next time, give me more context and I'll find the answer faster.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What are you hearing, Troy? What gears are in motion? I know that one Dem is going to formally call for impeachment today, but I think he's jumping the gun.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            What are you hearing, Troy? What gears are in motion? I know that one Dem is going to formally call for impeachment today, but I think he's jumping the gun.
            He is and he isn't. It's important to start the gears now, as it's just going to get worse from here.

Plus, it's a stagecraft play that helps to fuck the GOP on the PR front.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Just had my first check-in of the day.

Crazy ass shit abounds: Day 103.

1. Apparently, the hardcore Neocons and Opoid America crowd are getting worked into a fervor over the idea that Orange Fuhrer is going down. Been seeing a ton of faked and PS'd official Trump/Pence memos urging these fucks to fight against the Fake Media and Shadow Government trying to overthrow them.
              2. While that shit is crazy, all it takes is a few well placed bits of Prop to get the nutty worked into a frenzy. Any response would be short-lived, I just wouldn't want to be next to it while it happens.
              3. Regardless of what jerkasses online might have read from Maddow or some other asshole, Marshals can go anywhere within the US and its outlying territories. Hence, why they're being deployed. This shit is national, 'yo.
              4. Supposedly, passports from Team Trump have been seized. This has gone from speculation to in-process development since the weekend. I'm looking into it on my end to see how it's done, as I want to know more about it.
              5. There's a reason for the lack of major news since Monday. Everybody's waiting on the Boom. Early talk said it could happen today. Honestly, I'm leaving the door open for any time between now and Saturday.
              6. As long as this happens, Obamacare repeal is DOA. When the inevitable happens, nobody in the GOP has the stock or desire to ever touch Obamacare again. Right now, the GOP is planning for Post Trump and how to survive it.

Comment

• If passports have been seized, what does that mean for Trump's upcoming international trip?

Comment

If passports have been seized, what does that mean for Trump's upcoming international trip?
                  As far as I know, it's not happening.

But, that's based on 70% saying IT AIN'T HAPPENING vs. 30% saying maybe.

Comment

• That international trip being cancelled would be a HUGE deal. Very embarrassing. Hearing that the reason why is that passports have been seized would be doubly embarrassing.

Comment

That international trip being cancelled would be a HUGE deal. Very embarrassing. Hearing that the reason why is that passports have been seized would be doubly embarrassing.

Hence, why Chaffetz and Ryan are pushing for Trump to turn over his tapes today. Basically, both of those guys are fucked. But, if they can throw a bigger fish under the bus, it takes heat off of them.

Comment

• At 1pm today, the EDVA courthouse was closed to the public. People are being moved off-site. Only people in court or with pending court dates allowed on-site.

Comment

• White House cancelled all events and Press sessions for rest of day.

Comment

• Sounds like they're in lock down mode. What are the odds that this big trip gets cancelled?

Comment

Sounds like they're in lock down mode. What are the odds that this big trip gets cancelled?
                              90-95% now.

First case announced from EDVA.

Angelina Lazar plea agreement to be heard on May 22nd.

Background on Lazar/Trump: Crypto Currency Maven. Specialities in Eastern Europe. Tends to give Trump big donations.

Comment

• Not seeing links to anything yet. Is this all hush hush or is it starting to hit the big networks?

Comment

Working...
                                X