No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, there are so many mental and emotional problems on these shows that ABC should be ashamed for even making it a TV show.

And, yes, I know I'm part of the problem by watching it.

Comment

• at least you admit you watch it because they are all fucking wacked. I have a friend who thinks it's the most romantic show in the world. I feel fucking terrible for her husband.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I asked my wife tht one time -"you know these people are insane, right?" She said, "oh absolutely, it's a freak show!" They can dress it up as romance all they want but I think/hope most people realize it's anything but.

Comment

• The Flash was great last night. Cisco kicking some ass was nice. Not sure about the whole Pied Piper leading him to Firestorm shit though. Seems that was a dumb move. Also!!!

Spoiler: spoilers 
          GRODDDDDDDD

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Legend of Mick Dodge is the best fucking reality show of all time. I have no idea how this flew under my radar. It's just a bunch of old hippies living off the grid in the Hoh rainforest in WA. Fanfuckingtastic. Sunray for life.

Comment

• So pumped for the stinger at the end of the Flash this week. SO PUMPED.

Comment

• right?

Comment

• Carter finally clicking for me. I really liked the Howling Commandos coming back in it, and the Russia stuff which I assume is the program that made Black Widow.

Comment

• it's Always Sunny pulling a Birdman last night was fucking amazing. Charlie Day is a god.

Comment

• Broad City's latest episode was fucking HILARIOUS. Having Suzi from Curb be Illana's mom was perfect. Abbi with the strap-on was hot and the stuff with the fake bags was great. "All the great stuff is down in the sewers now."

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Broad City's latest episode was fucking HILARIOUS. Having Suzi from Curb be Illana's mom was perfect. Abbi with the strap-on was hot and the stuff with the fake bags was great. "All the great stuff is down in the sewers now."
                        Best episode yet. Couldn't stop cracking up. Jeremy is the worst.

Comment

• Fourth season of The Shield gets crazy. Who would've thought Anthony Anderson could be threatening?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Fourth season of The Shield gets crazy. Who would've thought Anthony Anderson could be threatening?
                            He's so good in that role that it's criminal he hasn't had another quite like it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Arrow was pretty great this week. Felicity laying the smack down "I don't want to be someone you love" was harsh as fuck. About time that someone realizes that
                                Spoiler: spoilers 
                              Sara is not the Canary anymore...seriously, Laurel is the fucking WORST

"no, don't stitch up this wound, I could use a new scar.." SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Fourth season of The Shield gets crazy. Who would've thought Anthony Anderson could be threatening?
                                Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                He's so good in that role that it's criminal he hasn't had another quite like it.
                                I remember hearing he was a badass in it, but seeing it is another thing entirely.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X