No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw her on Saturday. She did the people's leg drop and suck it. At one point she yelled "no you didn't!" and took out her earrings and handed them to the ref, then tied her hair up. She's great.

Comment

• Nia is only going to get better. Also Swagske is a fucking G, straight up Miyagi'd Samoa Joe.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Punk got his ass kicked in UFC.

hah.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep but at least he had balls enough to go in there and do it. Jose Aldo got beat in 13 seconds once and he's one of the best in the world.

He did get Son'd though.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• American wrestling needs to be more like Japanese wrestling.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's Joey Ryan. And that's not even his best version of that move.

See here. <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/deKzmbC6OeI" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Comment

• WTF is with wrestlers getting fucking stabbed all over?!

Comment

• I don't know but the fuckers that got Jamie Noble suck. Dude's living in a fucking trailer already just let him be.

Comment

• I don't think it's cuz he can't afford better, just that he's from West Virginia.

Comment

• Livin' the gimmick brother, never know when you might get called back up.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xM93ztgUNWk?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That Taker match was sad. I feel bad for Roman.

Comment

• Taker retiring and the Hardys coming back make me think I should have ordered this one. But was it really six hours long?

Comment

• SEVEN! Pre-show began at 4PM and I finally laid down a little after 11PM. On some Wrestle Kingdom shit.

Comment

• Also, just sign up for the 30 days free for the network and immediately cancel it. Watch all you want for the next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X