Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep. I didn't even hear the "Wally" part last night nor did I remember her last name is West. I read that this morning.

And yeah, Krinsberg said that 30secs we saw of King was pretty fucking expensive. BUT IT WAS SOOO COOL.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      yep. I didn't even hear the "Wally" part last night nor did I remember her last name is West. I read that this morning.

And yeah, Krinsberg said that 30secs we saw of King was pretty fucking expensive. BUT IT WAS SOOO COOL.
      They never mentioned his name, at least I don't remember hearing it either, but I just figured it had to be how they were introducing Wally into the show since they had mentioned him appearing this season.

Not surprised it was expensive. The episode was pretty light on action actually, which now makes sense, they spent most of the money in the last minute or two.

Flash Fact: David Hayter voiced King Shark. This makes last night's Flash > MGSV
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

hahahahha. OH SHIT. I'll need to rewatch that scene to see if I can hear Snake in the voice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

hahah, true but she sold her sister out something fierce.
          Wow, no kidding.

I really liked the pilot. It seems like it will be a good, light companion piece to The Flash. I hope they stick more to the "I don't really have a purpose" problems than cliche "OMG, I'm a girl!" problems. It's fine that they built in a monster of the week scenario but I hope they're building on a bigger mythology, too.

Comment

Last week's Gotham was pretty great. The shit with Butch was awesome. Love that dude haha.

Lulz to Telly getting burned.

Comment

also, Nygma...
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              killing Kringle was fucked up. shit.

Comment

I'm really liking Supergirl. I hope once the newness of being Supergirl wears off that they bring a bit more story balance to her personal life. You know, because I haven't watched a girl show since, when, Gossip Girl ended?

Comment

also, Nygma...
                  killing Kringle was fucked up. shit.
                  Eddie Nygma fucked up, bro.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  I'm really liking Supergirl. I hope once the newness of being Supergirl wears off that they bring a bit more story balance to her personal life. You know, because I haven't watched a girl show since, when, Gossip Girl ended?
                  Yeah, loving Supergirl so far. The second episode has kept my interest in the show. Liked seeing Peter Facinelli (I admit I watched Fastlane) as Maxwell Lord. Curious to see where his character goes.

Last girl show I watched was Gilmore Girls, I think.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Still playing catch up with Arrow
                    loved seeing Gambit for the most part fucking shit up. That was neat. Sara is feral. That is neat. Laurel is still an idiot.

The Flash last night was pretty fucking great. I LOVE
                    Earth 2 Wells.
                    he's such a dick. Wonder what's up with Garrick and him being a pussy. Seeing Zoom was dope. DAT MASK.

Comment

The Flash was so fucking good last night. Nice glimpse of Hawkgirl.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                      Loving Earth 2 Harry. I agree, Cisco, he is a dick.

Apparently John Constantine shows up on Arrow tonight. This should be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        The Flash was so fucking good last night. Nice glimpse of Hawkgirl.

I missed this somehow.

EXPLAIN.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                          I missed this somehow.

EXPLAIN.
                          The woman Cisco asked out at Jitters is/will be Hawkgirl. Her name was Kendra Saunders.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              The woman Cisco asked out at Jitters is/will be Hawkgirl. Her name was Kendra Saunders.
                              Ah. I thought Hawkgirl's name was Sheila Hall or something? No wonder I missed that.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Ah. I thought Hawkgirl's name was Sheila Hall or something? No wonder I missed that.
                                You're not wrong, there are a few versions of Hawkman and Hawkgirl. You were probably thinking of the Shayera Hol. That's probably the most well known version. Kendra is from the JSA series from the late 90's-2000's and the New 52.

Comment

Working...
                                X