No announcement yet.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no difference in Nate at all, except some wrinkles. Now, that mobile game? NATE IS A MONSTER.

Comment

It's a big deal for us actually. IT's silly but it's like they got a new dude that sorts looks like him to take over like this was Bewitched or some shit.

Still dig the game but it's distracting everytime I see his face because it's not the Drake we had in 1-3.

And it's thanks to the uncanny valley I guess.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

it was legit the first thing Lesley said when she started playing.

"Why does he look so weird?"

I didn't pay any attention to it until we went back to uncharted 2/3 and then I couldn't unsee it.

Either way it's not like the game is bad because of it, but the change is there and I personally don't dig it.

I do want to spend more time in Multi though. Had a bunch of fun playing it last night. Runs sooooooo smooth.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I see no difference in Nate at all, except some wrinkles. Now, that mobile game? NATE IS A MONSTER.
          Heh, hate to admit it, but I actually played that mobile game for the Multiplayer unlocks. Got me like 5000+ relics so far from it to unlock skins and cosmetic stuff.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I do want to spend more time in Multi though. Had a bunch of fun playing it last night. Runs sooooooo smooth.
          You can shoot weird Nate too! Does he look weird to you in multiplayer too? I know the graphics in multi are turned down a bit so it runs at 60fps. Maybe he looks like your Nate there.

I'm going to be playing this way too much.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Rob showing off with the Idol.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KWscGvKrOsM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

hahaha yes.....

"How do you like dem apples?!"

So much fun

Comment

Loving the banter the characters have in the games. Chloe has some hilarious lines when the team is doing shitty or loses the match.

Comment

Played some more multi last night. Pimped out my guys. My version of Orca is my favorite thing ever.

Had some decent matches last night. There is something inherently awesome about seeing your entire team work together to get objectives especially when all of you use the grappling hook at the same time to ambush the other team.

We have got to get a game going with all of us playing here soon. For reals. SO much fun.

Comment

I'd play a whole game that was just an extension of Chapter 4. This game is very good. It's going to take me forever to finish because I just stop to stare at the environments. It's pretty.

Comment

Yeah, Chapter 4 is great. So are other Chapters I won't spoil.

I fucking love this multiplayer, even if I wish there were more modes, maps, and co-op.

Comment

NICE!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As a thank you to all our awesome fans we’re holding a special event in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Uncharted4?src=hash">#Uncharted4</a> MP! <a href="https://t.co/MVt5788CG1">https://t.co/MVt5788CG1</a> <a href="https://t.co/snYS2wDR9w">pic.twitter.com/snYS2wDR9w</a></p>&mdash; Naughty Dog (@Naughty_Dog) <a href="https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/735950836484837376">May 26, 2016</a></blockquote>
                        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Getting further in single player but all I want to do is play multi-player hahah

Comment

Stayed up way too late with the campaign last night. Good gravy, Naughty Dog is leaving it all out on the field with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Stayed up way too late with the campaign last night. Good gravy, Naughty Dog is leaving it all out on the field with this one.
                                It's incredible. I wish they made a Scotland explorer game.

Comment

Working...
                                X