Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash was great this week. I hope each time the change a headline a new character shows up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I started watching Arrow last month since I said "good bye" to Gotham. It took a few episodes to get into it, but I'm enjoying it for the most part. I'm halfway through season 2 now and liking it much more than season 1. It feels like they are moving away from all the grim-darkness and starting to embrace the comics more. Once Barry Allen showed up, I instantly wanted to start Flash, but I'm holding off until I finish season 2.

My favorite part of Arrow? Willa Holland. Good lord, I could just watch her sit and do nothing and be thoroughly entertained.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        So I started watching Arrow last month since I said "good bye" to Gotham. It took a few episodes to get into it, but I'm enjoying it for the most part. I'm halfway through season 2 now and liking it much more than season 1. It feels like they are moving away from all the grim-darkness and starting to embrace the comics more. Once Barry Allen showed up, I instantly wanted to start Flash, but I'm holding off until I finish season 2.

My favorite part of Arrow? Willa Holland. Good lord, I could just watch her sit and do nothing and be thoroughly entertained.
        I like season 2 of Arrow the best. Finishing season 2 of Arrow before starting The Flash is probably best since season 1 of Flash and season 3 of Arrow cross over a couple times.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/D4iXF"><a href="//imgur.com/D4iXF"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Season 2 is also my favorite. I do not agree with the Willa love though. All about Felicity.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dug this week's episode of Arrow. Yay curtis!

Comment

• I have a major crush on Felicity too, but I'm more of a brunette guy, and Willa is approaching the same league as The Portman for me.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I like Felicity and Willa, but the hottest women on Arrow are the guest stars like Shado, Nyssa, Amanda Waller, Mckenna Hall from season 1, I wish she'd come back.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nyssa and Felicity are my JAM.

Also, the hottest is still Sara. Caity Lotz is BEAUTIFUL and FIT and OH GOD MY BONER.

Willa is a tad too skinny for my liking. but obviously I'm a dumpster fire compared to all of them so it's a moot point.

Comment

• Felicity 4 Eva, I say. But, yeah, the guest star roster is stacked. The biggest problem with Legends of Tomorrow is that they made White Canary all greasy and shit. Caity Lotz is way hot.

Comment

• They screwed up with Black Canary on Arrow but looks like they might be fixing this.

Spoiler: Arrow Spoilers 
                      So, this new character is actually Dinah Drake, but one who's not Dinah Laurel Lance's mother (who's name is Dinah Drake as well and the first Black Canary comics wise), will now be Black Canary. Reminds me of some Smallville bullshit when they killed off Jimmy Olsen and then revealed he has a little brother also named Jimmy. That said, I like Dinah Drake so far, so if this gives me a good Black Canary on this show, great.

I want more Cisco and Gypsy on Flash. Wally is going to be faster than Barry. I wonder what bad shit this will lead to.

Villain centric Legends of Tomorrow was good. More of these across all the shows would be welcome.

Are we getting a White Martian invasion now on Supergirl?

Comment

• The Jimmy killed on Smallville was actually named Henry James, his younger brother was James something or other, so technically both are called Jimmy but not named Jimmy.

STOP WITH YOUR ALTERNATIVE FACTS FIL!!!!!!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          The Jimmy killed on Smallville was actually named Henry James, his younger brother was James something or other, so technically both are called Jimmy but not named Jimmy.

STOP WITH YOUR ALTERNATIVE FACTS FIL!!!!!!!!
                          HA! Yeah, that's right, I forgot they "revealed" at his funeral (more like decided to change his name so not to piss people off that Jimmy Olsen had died) his name was actually Henry James.

Comment

• Gypsy is now in the top 5 hottest women in these shows. The stuff with her and Cisco was amazing. HR and his book was hilarlious, and I really hope Wally fucks stuff up even more than Barry because FUCK WALLY.

Iris was actually interesting this week. Go figure. I love Malfoy's interaction with the group so far. That's been pretty funny. AND CISCO IS SOOOOOO POWERFUL yay!

Comment

• Yeah, I liked Gypsy a lot. She needs to come back often, hell, what's one more Team Flash member.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jG1o88NQS-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X