No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no way any Star Wars film will be small. But I know what you're saying. I just don't faith in Lucasfilm in its current state.

Mind you, I liked The Force Awakens quite a bit. Hated Rogue One but that was always an experiment and I'm willing to call that a fluke. And everything under the new non-Lucas regime has been chocolate-dipped in nostalgia and that isn't stopping anytime soon. Taking away the mystique of Han Solo never fundamentally made sense and I was never big into him growing up (Always and shall be a Luke guy myself).
    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 08-17-2017, 02:25 PM.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I hope Kenobi falls in love with a Hutt. That'd be new.
      hahahha. For reals though, we have 19 years or so that could be fun to play around in. I just really want Ewan to come back.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If Ewan doesn't come back then there's absolutely no point in doing this at all.

And they can use Kevin James to play his hutt love interest: Paulina Blaarto
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          If Ewan doesn't come back then there's absolutely no point in doing this at all.

And they can use Kevin James to play his hutt love interest: Paulina Blaarto
          That's all well and good until Leah Remini replaces Ewan.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It's so depressing to have this huge universe with tons of potential keep going back to the fucking well.

Comment

• Seriously. I understand why they do it that way but it's Star Wars. It could be two hours of some random alien we've never seen before eating toast and it will still break box office records. Explore a little bit, Disney!

Comment

• I'd rather see spinoffs centered on the Last Jedi era. Are there bounty hunters? What's life like in First Order territories?

Or, let's see some crime films with the Hutts! There was all that Star Wars 1313 stuff set on Coruscant that seemed interesting. Or even Old Republic/Rise of the Jedi and Sith material I'd like to see.

Comment

• This is what Disney does. They milk the cow dry and then discard it for something else. I hate this too but we all knew it was headed to this.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Fuck the mouse
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want my goddamn X-Wing Academy movie ala TOP GUN meets STEALTH hahah.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That sounds pretty cool. Ditto that Seven Samurai do-over with Yoda.

And I always wanted to see/do The Departed within the original trilogy.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I still do not want a Boba Fett stand alone movie UNLESS it has ALL of the bounty hunters and they pull an Oceans 11 type heist or some shit.

And a full on Jabba movie? GTFO.

Comment

• To the new regime's credit (besides rightfully broadening the ethnicity of the cast), the Boba Fett worship has been outright stopped. Never got how that character took off during the post-OT, pre-PT period.

God bless him for trying to please fans (who will never be happy with anything) but Lucas giving him a back-story was one of the key sins of the prequel trilogy... and I actually think they are fine for what they are!
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              And a full on Jabba movie? GTFO.
                              #LetDiegoLunaDirectAndStarInAJabbaFilm
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                To the new regime's credit (besides rightfully broadening the ethnicity of the cast), the Boba Fett worship has been outright stopped. Never got how that character took off during the post-OT, pre-PT period.

God bless him for trying to please fans (who will never be happy with anything) but Lucas giving him a back-story was one of the key sins of the prequel trilogy... and I actually think they are fine for what they are!
                                Near as I can tell, it's because he has a cool helmet. But most of fandom has no taste.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X