• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel has managed to do it the best.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Reviews are mixed as Hell, which I find encouraging.
      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        well, I'm told that the de-aged scene in GOTG 2 is amazing. Hard to top Michael Douglas in ANT MAN or Downey in CIVIL WAR, though.

Rogue One tech. They took test footage from Used Cars and put it over a 22 year old actor.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy, what can you say? I'm one of the weirdos who loves ALIEN 3 and PROMETHEUS. Will I be happy?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Troy, what can you say? I'm one of the weirdos who loves ALIEN 3 and PROMETHEUS. Will I be happy?

There is a lot of Alien 3 in this one. A lot of the unused draft ideas of 3 and Resurrection.

This movie pisses on Prometheus a bit, but it makes sense in terms of connecting that movie to the classic series.

That being said, Shaw isn't David. David is the star of Covenant. Well, him and Danny McBride. McBride is the shit in this movie.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              There is a lot of Alien 3 in this one. A lot of the unused draft ideas of 3 and Resurrection.

This movie pisses on Prometheus a bit, but it makes sense in terms of connecting that movie to the classic series.

That being said, Shaw isn't David. David is the star of Covenant. Well, him and Danny McBride. McBride is the shit in this movie.
              All of this makes me more stoked than anything else to see it.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I don't care about Alien at all, but McBride has me interested as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  All of this makes me more stoked than anything else to see it.
                  Same.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I don't care about Alien at all, but McBride has me interested as hell.
                    Yep
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still want to believe Scott was a big This is the End fan.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Still want to believe Scott was a big This is the End fan.
                        I could buy that.

Comment

• Covenant was fucking great.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh you.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It totally was. That movie was fucking amazing EXCEPT for the last 20 mins where it felt like a completely different movie was taking place. Everything with David was amazing and I only had a few issues with it. The stuff on the bluray extras should have been left in the movie though. There is a 6 min video of David's experiments that ends with some fucking sweet shit.

The gore was amazing, Danny McBride was a revelation, it fixed most of my issues with Prometheus (except for the fucking mural in that movie...based on what we learned in this one that makes NO SENSE), and I loved the different species stuff we saw in this..

Comment

• I thought Covenant wasn't bad. Dealing with all the legacy Prometheus bullshit is what dragged it down.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X