No announcement yet.

FAST AND FURIOUS SERIES - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JwMKRevYa_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Knowing that I'm in for a ridiculous movie with no basis in reality and without a shitty cgi Paul Walker I dig this trailer. Especially since Statham is on the team now. That must be awkward.

Also can't wait to see heel Dom fight the Rock at the next Wrestlemania.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How they gonna turn Dom heel though? Nanobites? Mind control? The golden vagina of Charlize Theron?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm guessing Charlize has Dom's Mom or something tied to a chair somewhere. Over a fiery pool filled with hungry Sharknados and Cobragators. Leaving us to ask the question "Which family do you choose?"

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            How they gonna turn Dom heel though? Nanobites? Mind control? The golden vagina of Charlize Theron?
            I feel like it's all a swerve where in the next one he was FINDING OUT WHATS HAPPENING ON THE OTHER SIDE or some shit. I hope not though.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I feel like it's all a swerve where in the next one he was FINDING OUT WHATS HAPPENING ON THE OTHER SIDE or some shit. I hope not though.
              Yeeeeeeah nope to that please.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's Bizarro Dom.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'm going with nano-bytes.

Comment

Fate was good, but flat. Especially in the opening 20 minutes or so. Some of the humor and action just didn't have the punch they did in the last three movies. It really gets by on the natural charisma of the cast. It's not a bad movie, but F. Gary Gray is just a pedestrian director to choose after how crazy the series has gotten. I would love to know the story of how he was chosen, and who else was up for the gig.

That said. Theron is a great villain. She was just a horrible piece of shit, and easy to hate. And had Thormund Giantsbane as her sidekick! HAH! And I am so glad Helen Mirren got a role after talking about how much she wanted to be in the series. Here's to hoping she has a bigger role in the next movie or two.
                    Last edited by BillyG; 04-17-2017, 06:35 AM.

Comment

FATE was decent. Fairly middle of the pack in terms of the FAST movies. Every highlight of the film had Statham in it, though...his rapport with The Rock is cinematic perfection. The best part of the film was watching them trade barbs with each other until they crack each other up. Also, the final Statham sequence where he's rescuing the newest member of the team is clever and entertaining as hell.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Statham and Rock definitely ran with it. There's no way they keep the Shaw brothers good guys right? They're our villains for the next two right?

Comment

OH! Scott Eastwood. Holy shit is he awful. He's supposed to be the unlikable suit, but he's just an awful cinematic presence. Drags the entire movie down a couple notches, seriously. It would have been more enjoyable without him. A bad choice to try and replace Paul Walker.

Comment

Not sure on the Shaw brothers. I think Statham is around for good (although there needs to be a scene where he acknowledges/apologizes for Han. That baggage can't just be ignored) but Owen is probably done except for minor cameos.

And yeah, Scott Eastwood is a charisma vacuum. He's bad in this. I'd rather have Lucas Black back to fill the 'straight man' role.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Not sure on the Shaw brothers. I think Statham is around for good (although there needs to be a scene where he acknowledges/apologizes for Han. That baggage can't just be ignored) but Owen is probably done except for minor cameos.

And yeah, Scott Eastwood is a charisma vacuum. He's bad in this. I'd rather have Lucas Black back to fill the 'straight man' role.

Eastwood got the job because he works cheap and he's a long time Paul Walker pal.

Fate is bad, but it's not traditionally bad. It's just so poorly shot when compared with the other films in this series. It's such a step back to the Rob Cohen films that Universal should be embarrassed, but they won't be. These movies print money for them.

As far as I know, friendly Shaws are around for awhile.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Fate is bad, but it's not traditionally bad. It's just so poorly shot when compared with the other films in this series. It's such a step back to the Rob Cohen films that Universal should be embarrassed, but they won't be. These movies print money for them.
                                It feels like a movie that was made by someone who thought the wildest action movie they ever saw was Face/Off.

Comment

Working...
                                X