Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob is our Glenn.

Rob, how's that sous-vide cooking going?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I am seeing DR. STRANGE in Rob-o-Vision at 7:50 this evening. I will report back to this thread with my findings later in the evening.

Comment

• Oh shit, Rob-o-Vision APPROVED. I need to think about it a bit but this might be my third favorite Marvel movie.

Comment

• Same, Grave. it's behind Guardians and Cap 2 for me.

Comment

• My list is the same, my northern brother!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DekuSxJgpbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That is a very good trailer that has be actually interested in a Wolverine movie. I've really liked both trailers.

Comment

• Ugh. I want this to be good but I remember the Wolverine trailers being good as well and that movie was terrible.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Deadpool 2 Teaser

can't wait.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Josh Brolin as Cable.

Sure, why not? Interesting given his active role in the MCU.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Pisses me off, actually. I'm frankly sick of Brolin...he was in 10 movies a year there for a while. I was hoping that Lang would have gotten it.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I like it.

Comment

• Brolin isn't a bad choice, but I would much prefer Lang. Either way, I cannot wait for the movie. Should be ridiculous.

Comment

• Jack Kesy (Bolivar from the Strain) joins Deadpool 2 as Black Tom Cassidy.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Filming on Dark Phoenix is supposed to start in, like, two weeks and not a word from Fox on who is directing (Supposedly, Kinberg) and who is coming back. Just the title and the release date. Weird.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X