Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know if Xcom 2 on PS4 is a worthy port?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It sounds like it is. The only issue is lack of mods.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Meh, never played the PC version so I won't miss mods.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• True. I'm gonna grab it on PS4 once it's like 20-30 bucks.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4_NBHjhOwro?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I liked this. A lot. Nice job!

Comment

• Thanks Tim!!

Comment

• If anybody wants Call of Duty: IW beta codes let me know, they gave friend codes.

Comment

• I love that the package grab is making it onto game site highlight reels. (I'm a total heel and haven't watched the NOES video yet. Sorry, Rob.)

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sa05iffXqXg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Fucking amazing that made it. So great. You practically made PSVR a damned commercial with that video.

Comment

• I watched that NOES let's play video and now think it's the only way those video should be done. I even learned something! (That bit about the nursery rhyme.) and that pop-up when you died got me every time. Dammit.

But that game doesn't seem very good. I don't really understand how arbitrary it is. Why can you jump on some enemies but not others that appear stompable? And why are some immune to fists or projectiles? So weird.

Comment

• Hey thanks for that man! Glad you dug it!!! I'm not sure if this would work for every game, but anything not streamed live will be done in this way. I had a lot of fun editing it. Glad you learned something as well! The game isn't good but I also played like shit that playthrough. I could have done better. At the moment I'm gearing up for a F13 run. Probably be my next BDRcade video.

Comment

• Another question - do you get anything from the ads that played in the middle? I watched them all the way through just in case. But if you dont, I'm going to skip through them in the future.

Comment

• technically, yeah. However, in order for me to make any money I'd need like hundreds of thousands of views. That video is currently at 64 views which considering how much time I put in to it makes me a bit sad. That being said, I didn't know there were ads that played in the middle. I'll remove that shit because I hate middle ads.

I "made" like 3 bucks from my "Grab my nuts VR" video and that has almost 5k views.

Comment

Working...
                                X