PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    he's talking about them keeping a record of texts/voice messages.

In that regard, yes.

I'm referring to its onboard DVR capabilities and what it plans to do with Genkai/Gaikai and other partners.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I know what you were talking about as that's why I went with PS4 (that and the indies) this go around.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I know what you were talking about as that's why I went with PS4 (that and the indies) this go around.

What's stupid is that Amazon doesn't have their bundles back in when they can get impulsive shits like me.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

BDRcade will be back for business within a week or two.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

nice to know I can get the update before Friday so I don't have to wait for it to download. Yay.

Comment

Pretty nice. Did you see about them putting PS4's for sale in a NYC event tonight? Why not let Amazon release then?

Comment

The issues over Blu-Ray media are still making me back off on this one.

Basically, each time a disc is entered it triggers a request for licensing? Now, they won't support 3D discs?

Sure, these are easily fixable with patches, but I think it's indicative of a larger issue that Sony is generating.

Comment

It's not a larger issue. The firmware is just coming in hot as fuck. PS3 Bluray was a selling point. PS4 it's not.

Comment

Yeah, I had a longer response, but Billy gets it in one.

Comment

Read this thread as "Penishour."

I will be disappointed if there is not a weiner slot peripheral for the PS4.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

It'll be a Japan-only, uh, release.

Comment

I remember there being a site Jeff Gerstmann touted that shipped such various and sundry items direct.

I can't remember the name now. DAMN IT.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I remember there being a site Jeff Gerstmann touted that shipped such various and sundry items direct.

I can't remember the name now. DAMN IT.
                            Super Potato's sister shop, Mega Orifice

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              It's not a larger issue. The firmware is just coming in hot as fuck. PS3 Bluray was a selling point. PS4 it's not.
                              Here's the thing with that.

1) I feel that this is a patchable thing that will be fixed fast and easy.

2) I know how Sony is feeling about physical media and they're cooling on most of their home entertainment division.

So, I'm of two minds on the matter.

Comment

woooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X