No announcement yet.

Movie of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was said as well. She gave me weird boners.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

All that you said was that she gave you weird boners...no comment was made about her amazing rack specifically.
      And the Dokken song isn't just a great video (and it really is...one of the best from the 80s), it's also a killer song in and of itself.

So there.
      Last edited by Matt; 03-12-2013, 01:22 PM.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Also, you're spot on with GREMLINS 2. I hate the first one (it's a really stupid movie that doesn't think it's stupid) and love the sequel (it knows how stupid it is and rolls with it, making it enjoyable to watch).
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I still think the original NoES works but Dream warriors is the best. Also I like both Gremlins flicks but nostalgia really covers a lot of the blemishes in the first one.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Also, you're spot on with GREMLINS 2. I hate the first one (it's a really stupid movie that doesn't think it's stupid) and love the sequel (it knows how stupid it is and rolls with it, making it enjoyable to watch).
            It has Christopher Lee, John Glover and that retarded Gremlin that actually reminds me of my son when he on a full-on sugar rush. Awesome.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Nurseboobs aside, I had a mad crush on Taryn (punk chick with the switchblades) in NOES 3.

I've got something I would like to stick into her as well. Hint: it is not heroin needles. Hint 2: it is my penis.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                It has Christopher Lee...
                ... and that's all I needed to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  Nurseboobs aside, I had a mad crush on Taryn (punk chick with the switchblades) in NOES 3.

I've got something I would like to stick into her as well. Hint: it is not heroin needles. Hint 2: it is my penis.
                  hahaha, yes.

Bogus Journey is awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The past three entries have been awesome and the opinions are 100% correct. Good stuff, Rob.

Comment

Damned straight on BOGUS JOURNEY. That film is 10X the film that EXCELLENT ADVENTURE is.

Comment

Not sure I love it as much as the original, but I LOVE both,so...

STATION!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Bride of Chucky is awesome. One of my favorite horror flicks.

Comment

Was this the one with Katherine Heigl? Or was that Seed of Chucky? Either way, this movie was a lot of fun. I vaguely remember liking parts of Part 3 but Andy at a military academy is OLOLOL-worthy.

Comment

Heigl is in this one. Seed sucked.

Comment

DEATH BY STEREO

Comment

Working...
                                X