No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point is the same thing every time? Or the premises of Suda's games are?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Premises of SUDA 51's games
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

ah yes. The "LET'S THROW RANDOM SHIT AT THE WALL AND FUCK IT IF IT DOESN'T STICK WE'RE GONNA RUN WITH IT AND BY THE BY WE'LL ALSO USE OUTDATED GAMEPLAY MECHANICS AS WELL!" gameplan.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The games may not be great, but I'm glad that batshit craziness is produced. Really thinking about snagging No More Heroes on PS3 next month.

Comment

The problem is that the gameplay NEVER lives up to the premises of the games.

Comment

ITT Rob has terrible opinions about SUDA51 games.
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                ah yes. The "LET'S THROW RANDOM SHIT AT THE WALL AND FUCK IT IF IT DOESN'T STICK WE'RE GONNA RUN WITH IT AND BY THE BY WE'LL ALSO USE OUTDATED GAMEPLAY MECHANICS AS WELL!" gameplan.
                You say this like it's a bad thing.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

After the abomination of Shadows, fuck SUDA in the face.

Killer 7 was fun if not flawed. Hated No More Heroes.

Comment

And I was really into Shadows until the "HEY LOOK AT THE COOL STUFF" was marred by the "HEY LOOK AT THIS RE4 CLONE THAT SUCKS"

Comment

I imagine it's not helped by the fact that Travis Touchdown appears to be a raging douchebag.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                        After the abomination of Shadows, fuck SUDA in the face.
                        See in order for this argument to be right, Shadows Of The Damned would have to be a bad game.

Which it isn't.

So your argument is wrong. And I am right about your terrible opinions about Suda51.

So where's my "I WON AN INTERNET DEBATE" parade? I demand floats.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                          I demand floats.

Comment

I played Killer 7 for a few hours before I was suddenly hit with the realization that, while I appreciated it for being weird, it was fucking terrible to play. Blerg.

In other thoughts, spending at least three hours trying to track down the last 20 cars in LA Noire is the most whorish of all the achievement whore things I've done. Double blerg.

Comment

Shadows of the Damned is great if you don't have to play it.

Comment

This is the sort of attitude I was expecting from you and RE5.

But you fucking massaged that game's taint.

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST ANYMORE
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X