No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed the new one for a while, but then it turned into getting wrecked by shells CONSTANTLY and that's why it's now only out when the girlfriend wants to play. I'd rather be playing Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Comment

Digging this so far. Grabbed Zelda, Arms, Puyo Tetris, Shovel Knight, and 1/2 Switch. Zelda is the same as the Wii U (good stuff), Arms is a bunch of fucking fun and surprisingly can be deep as fuck if you let it be. Tetris is still great as is Shovel Knight. 1/2 was fun drunk but should have been a pack in title if anything to show off the joycons because the rumble stuff is ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I am really excited for Splatoon 2...but I kind of just want to play PUBG.

Comment

ahhaah. I picked up Implosion for 12 bucks on it a few days ago. Fun little game.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Splatoon 2 is going to be a great couch game while Sarah and I are hanging out.

Comment

My switch has decided it does not want to connect to wifi when docked. I have done a full reset, and didn't work. That's the only solution Nintendo offers. Soon as I take it out of the dock it's all good. if it doesn't resolve itself shortly I am going to contact Nintendo about a replacement.

Comment

That's really odd. Haven't you been having troubles with your wifi lately?

Comment

IT Nerd: "Did you reset the router Billy?"
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Your dock is secretly a Faraday cage.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      That's really odd. Haven't you been having troubles with your wifi lately?
                      Yeah, but I got all that fixed. I searched it and it's a known issue. There's a lot of posts about it, Nintendo even gave several replies on their support site about it.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/the-nintendo-switc...h-o-1797435922

This might help, Billy, unless wired ethernet isn't an option.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Sadly, it is not. I saw that as well and was very excited, but to do that I would have to disconnect/reconnect ethernet to either my xbox or ps4, and doing that every time I want to play some Splatoon would suck shit. I have to pull my entertainment center away from the wall, dig into the cables, and then swap cables.

Comment

Finally got my Switch to connect, but still only undocked. Had to change my wifi channels until it connected to one. Second I dock it the wifi dies. I am going to grab the Nyko travel dock when it comes out in the fall. Until then Splatoon is played in handheld mode.

Comment

I mostly play my Switch in handheld mode.

Comment

I don't hate it, but I got a huge fucking 70 inch 4K TV that I want to play video games on. And more than 20 minutes and my hand starts cramping and hurting using the joycons. I tried setting it on the table and using the pro controller, but the screen is too small to really see anything, especially playing competitive Splatoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X