X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Lee Weeks is a freak.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How so? Never got that vibe from him in class. Though he has put on a fuckton of weight, it seems.

I did get to see pencils and inks from some of his work on Daredevil way back when, including this piece (minus the colors):

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Never graduated, though. Four years of high school followed by four years of college with summer jobs (not just Six Flags, folks!), freelance, work, etc. without a break. When I hit Kubert's, I lasted for one semester before I burned out. I eventually took night courses taught by folks like Mike Chen and Lee Weeks. Even had a great portfolio review by Tom DeFalco.

Then the 90s happened and the comics industry went kerflooey. Wound up working on advertising in local magazines, and the rest is history.

Still draw comic/sci-fi/fantasy stuff on occasion, though!

Is that Scott Stapp?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nope, and screw you for making me laugh, Josh. (I kid, you complete me.)

I saw some dude with the hair and the face in some magazine and since the character had similar hair, "boom" goes the dynamite.

Comment

Nope, and screw you for making me laugh, Josh. (I kid, you complete me.)

I saw some dude with the hair and the face in some magazine and since the character had similar hair, "boom" he took me higher.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

How so? Never got that vibe from him in class. Though he has put on a fuckton of weight, it seems.

I did get to see pencils and inks from some of his work on Daredevil way back when, including this piece (minus the colors):

Tim, I was not being literal.

He's incredibly talented, was the meaning I was going for there.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ah. My bad!

Comment

• Haha

It's cool duder.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ......TO A PLACE WHERE BLIND MEN SEEEEEEEEEE

LULZ

Comment

•   Spoiler: Thor super mystery identity spoilers 

Sometime between Jane Foster being diagnosed with advanced breast cancer at the start of Aaron's run, Thor being unworthy of Mjolnir and now...Jane took on the power of Thor.

The kicker is behind the reveal. Jane's cancer has been advancing everytime she gives up the power of Mjolnir to become human again. She's now completely bald, some organs are failing and she's gone terminal.

So, we have a new interesting dynamic. Stop being Jane and spend your time alive as female Thor. Or you stick to switching back and forth, then Jane eventually dies from cancer.

Really, really interesting new dynamic.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Comment

• This is neat.

http://www.space-mullet.com/2015/06/05/green-leader/

Comment

• awwws. poor green leader.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so Galactus is now an Avenger?

fucking comics man
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X