No announcement yet.

Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sword mission, you'll know it, is sooooooooooo weird. And I just do not get some of the design. Ammo gets so scarce...and then the enemies are MASSIVE bullet sponges. And they sell those ammo refill packs, but you don't have a ton of money to spend on those AND you can't map a consumable to a button. You have to go into options, open inventory, use the item, and exit back out...all while the game is moving because there's no pause. And if you die? Go back to check point, and have fun fighting again...but with less ammo because we don't refill your ammo! It's silly. There should be ammo crates around the world or something. At least where they have scripted big boss bottles.

The combat is still amazing, but man, there's some WEIRD design choices.

Comment

So they changed it from the beta where if you are running low on ammo they would just throw some scrubs at you to drop ammo packs?

Comment

They do that...but it doesn't really matter. You're still spending so much ammo. And if you run out on a boss fight then you're stuck hoping your grenade kills a guy, AND he drops ammo. Or that you punch guys, don't die, and get ammo to drop. Throwing more enemies that aren't guaranteed to drop ammo at you doesn't help.

Comment

Yeah, I had ammo issues in the first strike I played. Luckily I had a few weapons in my inventory that I hadn't destroyed yet so I switched but a couple of them were weaker. I feel like I contributed very little damage to some of those bosses.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

You gotta find the weak point, look for yellow numbers. Get those crits! You still won't feel like you're doing much damage though, which bugs me.

Comment

Yeah, I was going for crits. You might as well not shoot if all you do is non crit damage on these bosses. The damage on that is low as fuck.

Apparently you can do this for more ammo.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

That's just bad design.

Comment

unlocked the multiplayer stuff. It's fun. Played a few matches with Fil. Thought I recorded it, but nope. We were kicking ass.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I understand walk before you run and all that but I wish you didn't have to work up to multiplayer and other non-story modes. I already feel way behind.

Comment

I don't like control AT ALL. And it feels like it takes way more bullets for me to kill someone than vice versa. I don't understand how our leveling/weapons work in multi. Seems kind of unbalanced. That said I was first or second in all my matches.

Comment

unless I'm wrong, levels don't matter in multiplayer Control or most modes except for Hardcore or something. I was murdering level 20 dudes and I'm only level 6.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It says level advantages don't matter...but what does that mean? Just that our armor is the same or some shit? They need to be transparent as to how our stats/gear change in PVP.

Comment

I honestly think it doesn't matter in Control. Gear or Level. It plays just like normal Halo with different loadouts.

Comment

The only thing they would have is more skills, but armor and guns are all on the same playing field.

Comment

Iron Banner is the mode where level/armor is counted.

Comment

Working...
                                X