Summer Olympics 2012 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Olympics 2012 London

<iframe width="920" height="518" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/66molzUEkWI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haters keep hatin'. I'm pumped for the games.

Is it wrong that when I see the men's beach volleyball teams, all I can think of is the volleyball scene from Top Gun?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Seems like the logical conclusion to me. Also I bet Val Kilmer watches that scene and weeps himself to sleep when he's in a "bad place."
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I didn't know what the hell was going on but this women's fencing match that went into sudden death overtime this morning was tense as hell. Edge of my seat!

Comment

So far I've seen the 100m men's breast and the 400m women's freestyle relay. The relay was quite enjoyable. Then it moved onto boxing and volleyball so I passed.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Just watched an amazing women's soccer semi-final between US and Canada. A 109th minute 4-3 header? Are kidding me?

Comment

I've been watching sporadically - big fan of the Women's Volleyball matches, as well as all the gymnastics, swimming/diving events. Missed the judo and fencing stuff, though, and caught glimpses of the skeet shooting and some of the track events.

Comment

They actually aired Judo and fencing? What channel was that on MSNBCNCLMNOP??
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I remember seeing both in some of the descriptions on a couple of the NBCMSNBCDUDEBROBRODUDEDUDEBROBRODUDEBRODUDE channel listings. Just never pulled the trigger as I either got sucked in watching another event, or had to go out, or forgot the event was on.

Bad Timmy! Bad, bad, Timmy!

Comment

I just wish I could watch the Olympic Lifting. I did a bit of it during high school and right after and still enjoy it. Of course I don't get MSNBCOMGLOLWTFBBQ.

Comment

http://mckaylaisnotimpressed.tumblr.com/

Comment

Caught the last bit of the men's triathlon the other day. The Brownlee brothers from GB got gold and bronze, with USA coming in 14th. Mainly I was watching for glimpses of the younger of the Brownlee boys...he's kinda cute.

Comment

Nothing so far was as epic as Oscar Pistorius' run (the South African amputee).
                          Glorious.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I loved the shot they got of Pistorius trading name tags with Kirani James. Something about that just felt so spot on and what the Olympics should be about.

Comment

Watching the US vs. Japan women's soccer final right now. Go Baby Horse!

Comment

Working...
                              X