No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OmpGyT-FTws?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

This really says it all:

Ric Flair has been physically attacked by at least three of his four wives.

Gahtdamn.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

He ain't jet plane flying no mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            I love you...

Comment

Someone's gotta start the slow clap.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gL4IbTRRtSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

ouch.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I linked that over in favorite videos because I'm dumb and can't use search function. Hall's a fucking train wreck and you want to feel bad for him but how can you knowing he's been through rehab at least 7-8 times?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I remember that ladder match.

Good times.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

That bit where he had to have the promoters help him into the ring.....

Comment

That bit where the promoter says "I'm not his friend blah blah blah?" SO MUCH

Comment

Why yall gotta post this depressing shit? Beyond the Mat was bad enough.

Comment

Those indy promoters are human gutterballs.

Hall is an idiot for agreeing to the appearance, but they're so much worse.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Those indy promoters are human gutterballs.

Hall is an idiot for agreeing to the appearance, but they're so much worse.
                                Truth. Justin Credible is a douche for going along with it too but I guess Aldo Montoya's gotsta eat.

Comment

Working...
                                X