• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH BOI

RIOTING CANADIANS GONNA RIOT
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I hope MarTEEN is safe. Also it's just a game Canada. Even though this is only the second time an American has won the Conn Smythe lol.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Vancouver's on the other side of Cananananananda, so he's probably okay, albeit pissed that the Bruins won.

I know I am.

But then again, there's something kinda awesome to come out of this mess:

Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-16-2011, 06:25 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Now that's how you do a riot! Go Canada!

Comment

I just don't understand the whole "my team lost so I'm gonna break shit" mentality. I've seen Houston teams lose when they should have won so many times that I've lost count. Was I happy about it? No but I moved on. Any fan who does that has got some serious issues imho.

Although I did get a good laugh out of the Vancouver fans booing Gary Bettman out of the building after the game.

EDIT TO ADD: I wasn't aware where in Canada MarTEEN lives.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I just don't understand the whole "my team lost so I'm gonna break shit" mentality. I've seen Houston teams lose when they should have won so many times that I've lost count. Was I happy about it? No but I moved on. Any fan who does that has got some serious issues imho.
              I can understand it better than "my team won, so I'm gonna break shit." Fans of winning teams who burn and pillage? Just don't get it.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I don't get either view point to be honest. IT"S JUST A FREAKING GAME FOLKS! YOU GET NOTHING IF THEY WIN, JUST MORE MERCH TO BUY, AND A YEAR OF BRAGGING RIGHTS. Sports fans are dumb sometimes.

Comment

I agree completely, I'm just saying I can understand the losers rioting more than the winners.

Also, fuck Boston.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA, I <3 Boston if only because people have that vitriolic reaction to them. Lulz

Comment

Eh, I don't really hate them, I save that for Detroit. But they beat the Flyers, and for that I wanted them to lose.

Comment

Lulz, if a team beats my team, I want them to win, that way we lost to the champs and not another loser.

Comment

The Bruins' goon squad make it incredibly easy to root against the them.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Goon squad is a good thing in Hockey. Or are we at that "hockey is a gentleman's sport" era?

Comment

Fuck Boston. If you like goon hockey, you don't like or know hockey. It's anti-hockey. What the Olympics. No goon squad. Better hockey. And what makes people HATE Boston now is the fact that they delivered really dirty shots that were not punished (Boychuck broke Raymond's vertebrae and wasn't PUNISHED, nor suspended) while Vancouver got smacked. And it was like that the entire season (Pacioretty, anyone???). So fuck those guys.

Actually, if Vancouver had played like they did the entire year, they would have pulverized Boston. Now Boston did to them what the Habs did to Washington and Pittsburgh last year. And damn, Boston won by one goal in overtime in game 7 against the Habs. Pure luck!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Pure luck huh? Hmmmm, I'll take luck and the cup over your "Don't touch me" hockey any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X