This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you playing?

PS3? Is that the thing with the BluRay player??
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef
      PS3? Is that the thing with the BluRay player??
      nah. you're think of the console that has backwards compatibility with all of its legacy games.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haaaa, how did I know you would reply to that comment. I would love to have a PS3 but I seriously can not manage or afford to have two consoles at the moment. I'll wait for PS4 in a few more years.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

by a few more years, you mean after 2011? that's about how long the ps3 is expected to last considering the cell processor's ability to "evolve."

Comment

Ok... like three years, I'll wait. Remeber that one PS commercial of the future showing PS20 where you will swallow a pill pill and you will be in a virtual game.... well that's what I'll wait for.

Comment

Swallow a pill pill! That's a lot of pill!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I like pill pills.... and with that I will start a new thread.

Comment

Been playing Echochrome lately. And GTA obviously.

Also, playing some older games to get ready for the new podcast this week.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Not gonna lie. My socially inept self is back to playing the World...of Warcraft.

There is just something about a time-sink that I just can't pass up.

And I'll be firing up GTA 4 again, just to get back to Three Leaf Clover.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fuck three leaf clover...goddamn hard mission.

As for WoW, what level you at? I never made it past like level 56 (and I st arted day 1) I believe before I moved on to LoTRO.

I think the most fun I had in WoW was in the Battlegrounds.

Comment

70 rogue. Working on getting this gnome mage I made up to 70 now.

Yep...nothing like killing a whole bunch of shit to fill time. Which sort of makes WoW and not so awful companion to GTA.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nice. I could never play the Rogue class. I always felt like I was fucking it up. haha.

I was a Pally. And yes I know pally's are for "N00bZ", but I enjoyed it. I've been toying with going back to LoTRO as that was probably the most fun I've had with a MMORPG since Planetside first hit or SWG in beta.

Comment

I'm not saying I'm brand loyal or anything, but for some reason, I fired up WoW and kind of ignored every other MMO out there. I think I might have to give LotRO a shot.

Also, pallies aren't for noobz. They're for medical technincians. Lots of healin' goodness there.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

lately, gta4 (of course), cod4 (for that stupid last part, all in the war room on veteran), and last night i got hooked on the new wiiware games; final fantasy crystal chronicles: my life as a king, defend your castle, lostwinds.

Comment

Working...
                                X