• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's MY government.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Alright,

And now back to my faux-rage over Len Wiseman trying to remake Total Recall.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm more upset Len Wiseman has the option of fucking Kate Beckinsale every fucking night.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Fucking Kate Beckinsale every fucking night is a sacred duty, not an option. Least it would be if it were me doing the fucking.

Anywho, LW5? Yeah, not needed, and I really, REALLY, can't see there's any demand from Joe Public for more Riggs and Murtaugh hijinks.

Bieber biopic? Uh, why? Kid's what 15? 16? What exactly will I learn from such a film? The awe of his first pube? The glorious day he could use the potty by himself? That fantastic summer when he discovered girls aren't icky? The day he completed Halo? His journey of self-discovery being complete when he was allowed to stay up past 11?

I mean, hey, strike while the iron's hot, but c'mon - this kid's got as much of a future as Jimmy Osmond did.

ETA: Hollywood wants to make a biopic, do one on Brian Blessed, damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Fucking Kate Beckinsale every fucking night is a sacred duty, not an option. Least it would be if it were me doing the fucking.

Anywho, LW5? Yeah, not needed, and I really, REALLY, can't see there's any demand from Joe Public for more Riggs and Murtaugh hijinks.

Bieber biopic? Uh, why? Kid's what 15? 16? What exactly will I learn from such a film? The awe of his first pube? The glorious day he could use the potty by himself? That fantastic summer when he discovered girls aren't icky? The day he completed Halo? His journey of self-discovery being complete when he was allowed to stay up past 11?

I mean, hey, strike while the iron's hot, but c'mon - this kid's got as much of a future as Jimmy Osmond did.

ETA: Hollywood wants to make a biopic, do one on Brian Blessed, damn it!
            POST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY!

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
              POST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY!
              Tim and Ben have both been on fire today.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Ya damn right

Comment

Hey, reading the news gives me all the material I ever need. Thanks for the kudos!

I will say, though, that I wish I could've sat in the boardroom when some asshole in a suit proposed the idea for a LW5 or Bieber biopic. Oh, I'd so be DeNiro in The Untouchables at that point.

Comment

I'm still irritated by the idea of a Total Recall remake. You do not fuck with Paul Verhoven!

Comment

Regarding LW5: Moltisanti just destroyed me with this over on CHUD:

It would be a stroke of genius if Dalton was cast as the bad guy.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Regarding LW5: Moltisanti just destroyed me with this over on CHUD:
                        mindblown
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Not gonna lie, it took me a second to realize he wasn't talking about a Hot Fuzz homage.

Comment

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

If I made Bale laugh, it must be a good day.

Comment

'G.I. Joe 2' will supposedly feature the return of Stephen Sommers in the director's chair.

Comment

Working...
                                X