Tea/Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the shit.

I normally just drink my coffee black, but I keep a bottle in the fridge for when I feel frivolous.

Comment

I stick with french roast by pretty much any shitty brand of coffee with some vanilla caramel sugar free cream.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bout' to do up either some Earl Grey or this Yogi Breathe Deep tea.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Or Highlander Grog coffee from Boston Stoker.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nectar of the Gods

Comment

Kinda digging this Starbucks Via coffee, caramel flavor. Regular sucks but caramel is pretty damned good.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I haven't touched snapple since they killed their amazing root beer. That was like 18 years ago.

Comment

Thai tea, people.

It's that one tea you need to percolate in a cofee machine cause the leaves are uber tiny.

Then, add sugar and lime juice, and behold the Greatest Iced Tea ever.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Thai tea, people.

It's that one tea you need to percolate in a cofee machine cause the leaves are uber tiny.

Then, add sugar and lime juice, and behold the Greatest Iced Tea ever.
                    This is different than chai?

Comment

It is. Very distinctive, but you could be reminded of chai in exoticism, but barely.

There are some thai tea drinks you'll find in Asian grocery stores, but they're mixing with condensed milk. Good stuff, but our version is so much better.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Sounds great,Martin!
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

I bought a quality tea sifter. Going to try and mix in tea with all this damn water I drink. I know nothing about making quality tea, I've always just drank sweet ass Lipton. Where should I go to learn!? Seriously I don't even know how many spoons of leaves versus how many ounces of water, etc.

Comment

Tea Time

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I bought a quality tea sifter. Going to try and mix in tea with all this damn water I drink. I know nothing about making quality tea, I've always just drank sweet ass Lipton. Where should I go to learn!? Seriously I don't even know how many spoons of leaves versus how many ounces of water, etc.
                            I won't knock teabags; I use teabags sometimes. They are real tea but it should be known that they are the lowest quality tea. The tea in tea bags is actually the waste from the production loose leaf tea. If you want to see if you like quality tea try a couple different loose leaf teas.

Brewing instructions for loose leaf tea in 8oz of water are as follows:

Type, Amount, Temp(F), Brew Time(min)
                            Black, 1tsp, 195, 2-3
                            Oolong, 1tsp, 195, 3
                            Green, 1tsp, 175, 1
                            White, 1.5tsp, 175, 4-5
                            Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

HE knows his shit. Dude has a locked drawer filled with all kinds of ridiculous tea stuff.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Silly Coffee Drinkers

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                I hope all you tea drinkers are keeping your pinkies up in the air while you type.

As for me, Mon-Fri I need some strong ass coffee. As long as I have to go to work, I need my coffee in the morning.
                                Sorry bro but you're missing out. Good tea is the shit. I'm betting you drink Natty Light too. For the record I don't keep my pinkie in the air when I drink tea; I keep it in my ass.
                                Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

Working...
                                X