Your Junk Food(s) of Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Tomorrow Lisa wakes up with her hair torn, make up smeared all over her face, and a couple pieces of salami next to her. We've all been there.
    They've done about a gazillion episodes of "Law & Order" over the years where someone in some capacity wakes up with a dead body in the bed next to them. In my case, it'll be the empty deli wrapper, with me sitting up in bed screaming, "OH DEAR GOD!!! WHAT DID I DO??? WHAT DID I DO???!" Followed immediately by - "DOINK DOINK!"
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Know what I like with my salami? Some muenster. So damn good.

Comment

Know what I like with my salami? Some munster. So damn good.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I prefer my salami without cheese.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Tomorrow Lisa wakes up with her hair torn, make up smeared all over her face, and a couple pieces of salami next to her. We've all been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I prefer my salami without cheese.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                THIS!

And yes, the other half of the pack is GONE. GONE! If it had a voice, it wouldn't have had even a second to beg for its life by the time I got home last night.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Nooooo.... provolone! Wanna know what's wonderful? Here's what's wonderful: You take a real Italian hero roll, and after you cut it open, you do a little olive oil and red vinegar on both sides of the bread (none of your commie mayo on a real Italian sub!). Then you do some of the genoa salami (may the late packet that arrived at my apartment Monday night R.I.P.), a tiny bit of ham (just a little so you don't overwhelm the salami), provolone, lettuce, tomato (only because tomato is standard. Sometimes I leave it off), and chopped up raw onion.

Then you may thank me.

Comment

I was with you until the lettuce and tomato. I will double up the onion.

Comment

I was with you until the lettuce and tomato. I will double up the onion.
                      Yeah, the veggies of choice don't have to be written in blood. I only do the tomato if I'm in the mood, and the lettuce should be shredded. But the onion is absolute!

Comment

I wish I was off Friday. I would spend an hour picking out salami and a good roll, then go home and light some candles while I make the sandwich.

Comment

You have to have the mood music. The romance route is always nice. Mine, on the other hand, was like the end of "The Blair Witch Project" - the poor helpless packet of salami wandered into the wrong house...
                          Last edited by Lisa; 09-21-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Tonight I indulged in an Italian poutine.

Switch that brown sauce for a meat sauce and you're good to go.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

so It's french fries covered in spaghetti sauce with cheese?

yes.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I haven't had a good pizza in...months. I think I am getting some Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X