Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone down for co-op dick killing this evening?

Comment

This is a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
        Anyone down for co-op dick killing this evening?
        YES!!! See you then.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

7:30 Eastern and specific!

Comment

Bulletstorm or RDR? Tonight is also Triple XP for RDR.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
              Bulletstorm or RDR? Tonight is also Triple XP for RDR.
              Well, its Friday... I'm not going anywhere. Why not both?

Comment

If you guys see me online in Bulletstorm, invite me. I fancy some skillful murder in a group setting.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Who's up for RDR? Triple XP and I'm looking for newbies to multiplayer to level up easily.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I'll be back on in a bit and we can RDR. I can tell you're not a huge fan of the team concept in Bulletstorm MP. Lulz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I'll be back on in a bit and we can RDR. I can tell you're not a huge fan of the team concept in Bulletstorm MP. Lulz.

I don't play games like that for forced team objectives. I play games like that to shoot the dicks off of things.

Comment

It's not difficult. One person does the first part of the objective, the second person does the other. Of course this game kind of makes you want to shut your brain off so I can see how that can be a pain in the ass but if you want to multiplay you must do the challege guys as a team. And besides there's at most like four guys in one round of almost 40 freaking people to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          It's not difficult. One person does the first part of the objective, the second person does the other. Of course this game kind of makes you want to shut your brain off so I can see how that can be a pain in the ass but if you want to multiplay you must do the challege guys as a team. And besides there's at most like four guys in one round of almost 40 freaking people to kill.

Shoot. Dicks. Off.

Comment

I'm feeling a major GTA IV buzz. Who wants to play some GTA this weekend?

Comment

Sorry I didn't get on for Kombat Time.

I had Lu Bu chasing me around for like fifteen fucking minutes while I prayed to my shinto god not to get a spear suppository.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

LET'S GET A 4 PLAYER MK KING OF THE HILL SESSION GOING SOON.

Nate and I were able to play with no issues this weekend and I was also able to play online with people with no issues.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X