Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Insert pic of Randy prior to "Spooky Ghost" claim here*
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I broke down and got a bacon cheeseburger w/french fries for lunch today. I had a craving for one, dammit...I'll go back to eating healthy lunches next week.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

McDonald's. I hate myself already.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I broke down and got a bacon cheeseburger w/french fries for lunch today. I had a craving for one, dammit...I'll go back to eating healthy lunches next week.
          Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          McDonald's. I hate myself already.
          Seems like this is "bad food day just because" for me too. After totally changing my eating habits, today I just had to have something awful. I had a breaded chicken breast sandwich on a kaiser roll with jack cheese and fried onions, and it came with a small side of onion rings. Luckily, the onion rings were only a few, but the sandwich was ginormous!

Dinner WILL be my Amy's Organics of brown rice, tofu and veggies - which as bland as it sounds, is really good!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Unagi bowl from Whole Foods.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Chili cheese tots.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Glutamine tabs and a yogurt/apple juice/flax oil shake.

Time to hit the gym.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Salad with Italian dressing. And a Swiss cake roll. Not exactly a big mac, but not great.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I tried out Chik-Fil-A. Russ is right, this food is nothing to write home about. Their fries are really REALLY bland.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      I tried out Chik-Fil-A. Russ is right, this food is nothing to write home about. Their fries are really REALLY bland.
                      Oh, but if it was called Cok-Fil-A, you'd be singing it's fucking praises from the rooftops, wouldn't you, Tevye?

Comment

Their fries do suck.

Comment

I have no idea why but any time I hear about Chik-Fil-A. I expect some guy who looks like Danny McBride to be the manager.

Comment

Ok... I'll give you that one.

Next time, get extra pickles. It makes a fuckload of difference.

Comment

MOAR PICKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                MOAR PICKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MOREPICKLESARETHESHITFIST*

Comment

Working...
                                X