This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CITIES SKYLINE IS THE GREATEST

I think i have like 80 hours in and right now am working on a Houston map.

Comment

• It's just so bland. Which I get and don't fault the 9 dudes who made the game but fuckkkkk.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The only thing I think is bland about it is the lack of disasters. Otherwise it feels/looks great. And even better with the billion mods available.

Comment

• Buffington is ready for death.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hahaha jesus christ

Comment

• so what the fuck Bloodborne....everytime you die all of the enemies you killed are back? fuckkkkk hahaha. Digging this much more than I thought I would so far. Much better than Dark Souls or whatever IMO thanks to the atmosphere and setting. This shit is great with my new headphones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                so what the fuck Bloodborne....everytime you die all of the enemies you killed are back? fuckkkkk hahaha. Digging this much more than I thought I would so far. Much better than Dark Souls or whatever IMO thanks to the atmosphere and setting. This shit is great with my new headphones.
                It's exactly like every souls game. Die or go back to the dream and enemies respawn.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fVlLFMonvLo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• also just almost beat Father Galibjhasjkdfoiwjmnerm or whatever his name is on my first try. Got him down to a little under 1/3 health then got stuck on a grave

Comment

• it's crazy how much more I'm digging this than the Souls games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        also just almost beat Father Galibjhasjkdfoiwjmnerm or whatever his name is on my first try. Got him down to a little under 1/3 health then got stuck on a grave
                        The geometry and camera in that fight are fucking horse shit.

Comment

• this game is a bit easier because of that sometimes. So many times I can just glitch enemies into the geometry and fuck em up.

Comment

• really digging Bloodborne much more than I thought. It's killer with my new headphones and the special setting for this game.

Comment

• Ugh. This fucking asshole in Old Yarnham with the
                                Spoiler: spoils? 
                              machine gun
                              is absolutely wrecking me. I've died to him 3 times now and each fight has been all of 10 seconds cause he just
                                Spoiler: shh 
                              keeps shooting me every 2 seconds with his shitty shotgun that does 50% of my life per hit it seems, and as soon as I try to start swinging at me I get gunshot stunned and instakilled by his visceral
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Dishonored. Never played this and it's free this month with PS+. Digging it so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X