No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither party cares for the average dudebro. With that said Fuck Romney with a double barreled chainsaw.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Didn't say nor imply there was blame to go around. But how would anyone sane sit there and say Obama bears zero responsibility for where we're at as you are not-subtly implying?

Heard none of this "It's going to take more than one term to fix the economy!" argument from Obama, the Democrats and the Media. Until the DNC. Where was any of that when he took office in 2009? Nowhere in sight, instead he focused on Obama Care (and then high-fiving himself when it got passed) when the priority was the economy, then and there.
      You do realize job outsourcing happened big time under Obama, right?
      First off: I'm center-right, politic-wise. Right mainly for economy and justice, but there has to be a social-net for the people. Things like HEALTHCARE, which is ironic cause all civilized countries in the West have it. Except you guys.

Guns: important. Healthcare: no. Go figure. It's a very basic healthcare, but it is important to anyone who has medical troubles.

Any retard can tell you: invading Iraq ruined your economy to the ground. Add to that federal spending that doubled under Bush, tax cuts and you have a recipe for disaster. Anyone with a brain could have guessed it would have to take some time to change, especially with the economy destroyed like it was. Spending HAS to be cut, but honestly, all the studies proves that Obama spent less than Bush ever did. Which is ironic, considering who's who.

As for outsourcing, it happened all across Occident, but remember that Romney pushed harder than anyone to outsource. It's only gonna get worse.

And that this "War of Women" crap is just that? Did women lose any rights under Reagan or either of the Bushes, not to mention Clinton or Obama so far? Oh but now they're suddenly under attack because an nit-twit is whining because she wants me to pay for her birth-control. Why would it suddenly happen under Romney? Oh, because he's Mormon. Yeah that's not bigoted "logic."
      Mormon has nothing to do with shit. Denying equals right to someone else makes someone an asshole and a bigot.

Saying repeatedly in public that certain forms of rape are acceptable is disgusting by any human being, even more so by a presidential candidate. Fuck, do you watch television? There's no way any media can manipulate that shit up. Paying for birth-control? That's new. If you call abortions "birth-control", you have a weird stance on women in general. Shit, 99.999999% of women have have abortions aren't doing it for fun. It's fucking traumatic.

As long as the Republicans are being guided by religious lunatics like the Tea Party, and Romney is playing that angle, you guys have ZERO chances of having a good second choice. Do you know how many old school Republicans have abandoned the GOP? A lot. Any self-respecting Republican will vote Obama, or else he's voting for the Witchfinder General, which is worse by any account.

Was game for Obama four years back. Things haven't gotten any better and they have offered no incentive to get my vote (again). Just more pretty-speeches with no substance and fear tactics. Dude has terrible judgement. Right now we still have the awful economy and the shit going down in Egypt. He can't make to meet with the Israeli PM over these matters but he can make time to yuck it up with Letterman.

I forgot. Everything is Bush's fault.
      Netanyahu got dissed ON PURPOSE. Obama just slapped him in the face in public and it's all good.

Cause he's a fucking asshole, and Obama's right to do so. If that continue, Israel could get nuked and most people on Earth will applaud. Why? Cause so far Israel is causing a lot of the trouble in Middle East beside Iran. All those illegal colonies? All the previous borders being invaded? Are you aware of that? Netanyahu is a hardliner that is dangerous to Israel, as he's not conceding anything. No peace is possible, so Obama's right to tell him to fuck off.

AS for Egypt, that's the Muslims being themselves...
      Last edited by Martin; 09-13-2012, 05:20 PM.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How we see shit:

Comment

What's funny about all of this is how First World Western "allies" don't understand how America works Post 1945.

They don't care. Eisenhower was the first one to catch on, since towards the end of his last term...he started to realize he was just a figurehead.

America isn't a country, so much as it is a world engine propelled by a shared willful ignorance of what keeps it afloat. The American people share in, the government pushes it and the rest of the world takes the hush money handouts.

What Bush and company did was unprecedented in the sense that Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice understood this concept. While past political agents have used it for world-building such as Kissinger in regards to Vietnam and China...they did something else.

Cheney wanted to hit the Middle East like a battering ram and recoup what they didn't achieve under HW Bush. The problem was that a lot had changed between 1992 and 2003. It's ok to be a bull in a china shop, just as long as you don't own the china shop.

Socio-political entanglement is a concept that has just mindfucked the Republicans from Teddy Roosevelt on. You can take, take and take some more from the wide world, but you have to maintain it. Lack of maintenance or the fear thereof is how empires crumble.

But, America's been here before. Fuck, we hit that point twice in the 20th Century. The key to coming back has always been find a centralized enemy and exploit the economic weaknesses of our foreign interests.

We've got the enemy (take a wild fucking guess), now we just have to put the foreign 1st and 2nd world in jeopardy. As we've had to learn over the last decade, nobody gives a fuck about the third world. From a political strategy standpoint, I would be really worried if I was Spain, Italy or Greece. Those three are the most vulnerable at this point to manipulation and due to their geographic proximity to America's latest problem.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

To be honest, America's biggest strength so far is being able to comeback. I really hope it continues while I'm alive or else we're fucked.

Comment

So according to you, the GOP has gone too far-right and the left hasn't done the same handing the keys to their loonies? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

If so, this wouldn't be such a tight fucking race. Obama would cakewalk over Romney.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  To be honest, America's biggest strength so far is being able to comeback. I really hope it continues while I'm alive or else we're fucked.
                  We're fucked regardless. That's the beauty of the beast.
                  Machinations working within machinations.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

So according to you, the GOP has gone too far-right and the left hasn't done the same handing the keys to their loonies? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

If so, this wouldn't be such a tight fucking race. Obama would cakewalk over Romney.

You talking to me or the Canuck?

Comment

Not you.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        What's funny about all of this is how First World Western "allies" don't understand how America works Post 1945.

They don't care. Eisenhower was the first one to catch on, since towards the end of his last term...he started to realize he was just a figurehead.

America isn't a country, so much as it is a world engine propelled by a shared willful ignorance of what keeps it afloat. The American people share in, the government pushes it and the rest of the world takes the hush money handouts.

What Bush and company did was unprecedented in the sense that Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice understood this concept. While past political agents have used it for world-building such as Kissinger in regards to Vietnam and China...they did something else.

Cheney wanted to hit the Middle East like a battering ram and recoup what they didn't achieve under HW Bush. The problem was that a lot had changed between 1992 and 2003. It's ok to be a bull in a china shop, just as long as you don't own the china shop.

Socio-political entanglement is a concept that has just mindfucked the Republicans from Teddy Roosevelt on. You can take, take and take some more from the wide world, but you have to maintain it. Lack of maintenance or the fear thereof is how empires crumble.

But, America's been here before. Fuck, we hit that point twice in the 20th Century. The key to coming back has always been find a centralized enemy and exploit the economic weaknesses of our foreign interests.

We've got the enemy (take a wild fucking guess), now we just have to put the foreign 1st and 2nd world in jeopardy. As we've had to learn over the last decade, nobody gives a fuck about the third world. From a political strategy standpoint, I would be really worried if I was Spain, Italy or Greece. Those three are the most vulnerable at this point to manipulation and due to their geographic proximity to America's latest problem.
                        You deserve a round of applause
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The US people are divided, and will vote for their party regardless of it's a monkey or a kitchen sink representing the party. Only a few are swing voters who thinks. Both sides have radicals, but if you think the Democrats are more or as to the left as the GOP is to the right you are clearly mistaken.

The democrats aren't run by nutjobs (yet). Only $$$. The GOP used to, before losing to a black guy named Obama. Then it went to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Both sides have radicals, but if you think the Democrats are more or as to the left as the GOP is to the right you are clearly mistaken.
                            Last I checked it was the Democrats who had an idiot in front of millions flat out say at their convention if Romney wins blacks and women will lose their rights (Kerry Washington). If that isn't radical, you are the one clearly mistaken.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Obama sure as fuck disapointed, especially by nominating the ones responsible for the economic crisis as his financial advisor, but yes, women will loses their rights.

Abortions. Simple. But that's beside the point. The point is that your country is teaching that evolution ain't that right, and that creationism is ok. If that's cool with you, just don't cry when the rest of the world makes the US their bitches within a few generations all brainpower will be elsewhere. Obama ain't perfect. He's in fact a VERY ordinary president. the guy could have been the Roosevelt of his time and reform the economy, but he didn't.

But the other choice is worse by all accounts. All.

I'll be honest, if the GOP had ANYONE with a ounce of intelligence, someone who's not endorsing creationism, who's not at hte mercy of regligion, he's fucking win in a landslide, and I'd like to see him tackle the presidency. Sadly, being a conservative in the US now doesn't mean being financial conservative, it means being religious conservative.

Obama will win being the default candidate only by facing a fucking women-hating, gay-hating, rich loving (rich people are necessary, unless they don't pay the taxes they should) douchebag who's the sad best pick out of cohort of fucking lunatics. Santorum, Gingrich, Perry, Paul, the crazy black guy, you name it.

Fuck, was it so hard to pick Rubio, or anyone else with a brain? Someone like Jon Huntsman would have been my pick, but hey....

Comment

Last I checked it was the Democrats who had an idiot in front of millions flat out say at their convention if Romney wins blacks and women will lose their rights (Kerry Washington). If that isn't radical, you are the one clearly mistaken.

If we're comparing what actors did at a convention, the Republicans still lose this argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X