Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV/BDR PANDA BOWL 2014: LET LOOSE THE INJURED FIRST YEARS

It begins again on Monday.

We need to coordinate times for a round robin to get this shit going.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Man, I'm open this weekend ANY time, but after that it's katy bar the door because towing the world.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I want to get this going by the weekend. Lookin' at you, Phedg.

If you're going to be in this, be in it by Friday.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=739184&k=76d14ce2fa493e25
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Join by Friday, pick on saturday, your ass is mine come sunday.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Auction Draft set for Friday at 9 pm EST.

Comment

LEAGUE AUCTION DRAFT starts THIS FRIDAY AT 9 PM EST.

HEAD TO HEAD.

WE WILL GO INTO PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR. DIVISIONS AND EVERYTHING.

We need 4 more people to make this work. REPEAT: WE NEED 4 MORE PEOPLE IN 2 DAYS. League cap is at 10.

We're doing this at Yahoo Sports.

Comment

We need 3 more people to make this work. We can do it with 1 more and some editing. But, I'd like to have at least an 8 man league this year.

Put down your vidja games, your chop socky movies and your Ritalin and sign up.

Comment

Soooooo, one day in and yep, my kicker is suspended for 4 games for being a drunk.

Comment

I lucked the fuck out. If AJ Green had gotten any action, I would've lost.

But, I won.

So, it's my wife vs. me in the final.

Thanks to all that took part. League is automatically renewed for next year.

Comment

Jeff cheats, he uses PhedgNet Technology.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Jeff cheats, he uses PhedgNet Technology.

It took so many major talents collapsing in one weekend for it to happen.

Comment

Yep and damned if it didn't though. My first few weeks with Tom Brady/Aaron Rodgers at the wheel is what really fucked me though. To big a hole to dig myself out of. Fantasy basketball however? KING OF THE CASTLE

Comment

I'm not a sports guy but even I know if you're sitting Inches and Goal and you have a guy named Beast Mode on your team, GIVE HIM THE BALL. Was it a clock management decision or was Carroll having a stroke? I seriously don't understand it. There was no assistant coach on the team with the balls to say "uh, hey boss, that might not be a good play"?

Does Carroll get fired today or do they give him a week to plan his defense before getting ousted?

Comment

Kudos to Troy for the vine showing Jeremy's arm break - that was some nasty stuff. Also, dat fight towards the end.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X