No announcement yet.

Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott, you fail so hard. Curling blows my balls off, while UFC just blows.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Glad Artest got a title.

Kobe is hard to like. I actively caught myself rooting for Rondo and Pierce at times.

The color commentary was gilded idiocy.

Can't wait for the draft where people stop sucking Kobe's balls for five minutes.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I love Kobe, so I have no problems with him winning. I fucking hate Garnett so glad to see his punk ass lose. Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy are pretty much the worst broadcasters in the NBA. Just awful. As I said on Facebook WTB NBA on NBC!

But yea, ready for next season already. Excited to see what happens with the Rockets getting Yao back, and to see how the Thunder continue to develop.

Comment

Kobe is awesome, I have been a believer since day 1. My wife hates him, says he's a spoiled punk. Honestly I'm not the biggest B-Ball fan, but I was happy my team won last night. Happy for Ron Ron, dude is truly a special character.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

DAMNIT, I thought the thread title said Baseketball. And then I get in here and everyone's sucking Kobe's dick. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              DAMNIT, I thought the thread title said Baseketball. And then I get in here and everyone's sucking Kobe's dick. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
              The hell you say. I'm just here for Ron because he's awesome. Everyone else involved with that series can fuck a killer tire.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Basketball is teh ghey...

Football (proper football, not that NFL shit!) is teh win!

Comment

What a debacle the Celtics had.

Hockey is the shit.

And soccer might be great, if not for the faking, and the tied games 0-0 and the complete lack of action.

And Baseketball > basketball. What can I say, this movie is a guilty pleasure for me.

Steeeeeeeeeve Perry!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    What a debacle the Celtics had.

Hockey is the shit.

And soccer might be great, if not for the faking, and the tied games 0-0 and the complete lack of action.

And Baseketball > basketball. What can I say, this movie is a guilty pleasure for me.

Steeeeeeeeeve Perry!
                    You got me with the psychofan declaration of the ice sport. Then ya lost me with the "lack of action" bit about kickball. But then you totally redeemed yourself with the Steve Perry psych-out.

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveperry
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm Canadian.

And Hockey rules. Like Football and basketball.

Soccer could be great. If...

And baseball sucks.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I love you Yao.

Comment

I love Tupac 2.0

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lebron cries into his $5000 dollar pillow cover tonight. I sleep like a baby.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Great to see that Dirk is finally getting the recognition as an athlete he deserves over here as well!

Other than that:

Comment

Someone repost my "loss of the ring" pic from Facebook, I cant get to it right now. And if anyone wants to repost the Super Dirk fan I posted a few days ago as well, go ahead.

Great season this year. People that bitch about the decline of the quality of the NBA do not fucking watch the NBA. After the lean years of the early 00's this league is healthier and more exciting than ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X