What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I tried to get into that show, but it bores me to tears.
    The first season was a slow burn but it picked up SOOOO much. Season 2 was awesome AND it had Donal Logue and Season 3 was pretty great. It may just not be for everybody though.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Season 1 was ok, but I heard 2 and 3 were good, so maybe I'll see it later.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Arrow was pretty legit this week.

Spoiler: spoilers! 
        FELICITY SEX SCENE! FERAL THEA! SAD ATOM!

Really curious how long this new predicament is going to last.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Silicon Valley this week was fucking hilarious. The whole kickstarter thing was fucking great but that ending shot was perfect. So goddamn good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            The Flash was awesome tonight. The ending credit stuff? SNAPS. OH SNAPS.
            Yeah, this show is fun, I love it.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
            Not surprised if Caitlin starts moving towards Dr. Wells side, if Killer Frost is in her future on the show.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Gotham was awesome this week. Seeing Nygma confront that cop was awesome.
            Decided to give this show another shot a couple days ago. I had only seen the pilot before, but I'm up to episode 13 or 14 now. Still not a fan, but I'll keep going. I intend to give the whole season a shot. Morena Baccarin has shown up, so that's nice.

Arrow was pretty legit this week.

Spoiler: spoilers! 
            FELICITY SEX SCENE! FERAL THEA! SAD ATOM!

Really curious how long this new predicament is going to last.
            Probably not long enough, season's almost over. I wonder how Thea has changed. Arrow is the better Batman show on tv right now.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Season 1 was ok, but I heard 2 and 3 were good, so maybe I'll see it later.
              2 and 3 were great imo and worth the slow burn of season one.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I caught up on the Flash while doing chores today. HOLY CRAP. I still wonder where they'll go next season. It seems like they're burning through stuff that most shows would take five years to tell.

Comment

• And that ^ is a good thing. I hate when shows drag shit out way, way longer than they really ought to, in an artificial way. Heroes was famous for that.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• oh man, Carol and new Phil had me dying last night.

"Oh, you've gone camping before!"

"We have to kill him."

Comment

• Checked out the first episode Wayward Pines. Dug it a bunch.

Comment

• Gotham was pretty great last night. Seeing Gordon come unhinged was nice. Penguin's long con worked well.

Comment

oh man, Carol and new Phil had me dying last night.

"Oh, you've gone camping before!"

"We have to kill him."
                          Frickin' Phil.

It was great/horrible seeing Todd fall apart because I know I'd end up doing the exact same thing. This show is great.

"Here's to Carol. That lucky b-word."

Comment

Checked out the first episode Wayward Pines. Dug it a bunch.
                            That's the new M. Night Shyamalan show, right? Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Gotham was pretty great last night. Seeing Gordon come unhinged was nice. Penguin's long con worked well.
                            Yeah, figured he was up to something like that.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• OH SNAPS TO THE FLASH.

I fucking love this show.

Comment

• Watched the end of the first and the whole second ep of Daredevil with my son. Liking it, but the fight scenes look a little fake. It doesn't look like DD's hitting his foes very hard. If they improve the choreography, I'm totally down.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X