Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for sharing it!

The content scavenger hunt isn't that hard. It's designed to scare off contest hoppers.

So far, we've had 3 people complete all 10

The contest leader so far got 9 out of 10 right
    the other got 6 out of 10
    the third was over confident and only got 3 out of 10.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That ship battle question is interesting. Like, I know the goof answer I would go with but it's maybe mean-spirited?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        That ship battle question is interesting. Like, I know the goof answer I would go with but it's maybe mean-spirited?

All answers are accepted, but not all answers are correct.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• PROTIP: #9 is the trick question.

Comment

• So what was the answer, Troy? Had I got my shit together and entered my answer to that one would've been "There is no difference".

Comment

• Rob, have you seen this one before?

http://jasonedmiston.bigcartel.com/p...-edition-print

Comment

• I just got done measuring the art work I've had laying around the house. I need like 16 frames. Heading to Ikea to buy as many as I can, then Amazon for the rest.

Comment

• FYI, depending on your sizes IKEA tends to not have much. At least the ones by us don't. IF you have smaller prints, you should be good to go.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Grave, what's that website again to order frames from?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      FYI, depending on your sizes IKEA tends to not have much. At least the ones by us don't. IF you have smaller prints, you should be good to go.
                      Yeah looks like I will grab some 24x36 and maybe a couple others there, but most of them I am going to end up ordering online. Even if I can get a couple big things hung today I will feel better. Plus there's some prints from some guys that do basketball art I want to order as well, so I want some idea where to put all this shit.

Comment

• Also keep in mind that most frames there have mattes in them. You may have better luck for 24X36 with no mattes if you have a Target by you or even a Michaels.

Comment

• According to the site you can take the mattes out, which is my plan. The Michaels by me is crazy expensive. On sale the 24x36 is like $45, and I just counted, I have a dozen frames to buy minimum.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Rob, have you seen this one before?

http://jasonedmiston.bigcartel.com/p...-edition-print
                            Yeah I dig that one I just can't justify the price for the size.

Comment

• Struck out at Target. Shit selection. The good frames were white or rustic wood looking and the black frames were flimsy plastic shit. Michael's was expensive as usual, and missing most of the sizes I need. Gonna just order on Amazon.

Comment

• Art to Frames is where I go, usually through their Amazon storefront. They use cardboard as backing so I swap that out for foamcore. Michaels is having frame sales just about every day leading up to Christmas so maybe check their cousins online. And Texas has Aaron Brothers, which I've heard is pretty good. Especially with having weird sizes regularly in stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X