Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    she didn't go to the show and the imagery has no members of DMB unless I'm missing them?
    Yeah, I'm breaking the "need to attend the show" rule on this one because A) the print didn't exist at the time and B) I really like the image.

I think the bartender looks like Dave, which makes sense because he was tending bar there at the time. But there are no specific band members in there.

Comment

• It will not make it online but I want Edmiston's painting of the Elm St house.

Comment

• don't even bring that up..
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• pumped for my new Lost Boys print to arrive (thanks for the heads up Grave) and today's Mitchell is totally being picked up.

Also just backed Florey's new playing card set.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• you're welcome, sir! It's a pretty cool print. I alway thought that scene was one of the creepiest parts of the movie.

I think those Mitchell portraits are a slippery slope. If I get one, do I need to get them all? I think if old Ben shows up I'll grab that and call it good. I'm excited to see what they do with all the new licenses. I hope Stout only works on the stuff I don't care about.

Comment

• I have his Skeletor and it's awesome. I just want these all to be timed drops.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

• But if everyone can get one it's not as cool!

Comment

• Haha. I just don't want the stress. Especially for giclee prints

Comment

• Got my ALIENS (Jonesy) print yesterday. Pretty sharp!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nice!!

Comment

• and grabbed that Mitchell. couldn't pass it up. Again, his prints look AMAZING in person.

Comment

• his Skeletor I own.

Comment

• That Skeletor is great. I probably should have bought the Spider-Man back during the Marvel show but the portraits are not that great in the email previews. You (and everyone else) saying they look better in person are starting to convince me the other way. I'll probably buckle if old Ben shows up.

I just grabbed the clear Poltergeist vinyl off Discogs for only $30! Usually it pops up for $79-100. I'm glad I've held out but I hope it's not an inaccurate listing.

Comment

• Nice!! I have the clear version too!

Comment

• Nice! That was back in the day of the random insert variants! It was always fun opening the package back then but, man, it was a bummer when just the regular black pulled out of the sleeve.

Comment

Working...
                                X