Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing because it's probably bullshit GB.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Surprise release from Sony Pictures VR department I guess, but yes.. it appears to be bullshit GB as it says it takes place in the cinematic universe from the recent movie. Bummer

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/03/2...rprise-release
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        ME3 is fine. People threw a fit over the ending, which was questionable but ultimately I got the ending my Shepard wanted. Now, ME1? That's bad.

ME:A seems fine so far. Yes some animation is bad. No denying it. And it makes some of the writing seem WAY worse because the emotion you expect to see just isn't there. I actually think I may wait, because Bioware says they're looking at animation and custom character patches. I saw people's Ryder's and was like how in the hell? I couldn't make anything interesting with it. So I may just wait, or at minimum go back and try to make a new Ryder since I am only a few hours in and can rush through it again.
        My Ryder came out looking weird. Was hoping there would be an option to edit her in game, but nope, haven't found any terminal or anything allowing me to.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Please let us know. ME2 is my jam. I want to know if should grab this.
        Still trying to get used to the cover system, but combat is fun, especially the jetpack and evade/boost ability. I like how it the ability changes somewhat depending on what class you have equipped. One of them, I think it's Infiltrator, lets you teleport/blink a short distance or through small objects instead of just evade or boost in a direction. The crafting system is convoluted and annoying. Loot boxes come in different shapes and sizes and do not stick out in this game which is a little annoying. It's no Mass Effect 2 or 3 yet, (yes I liked 3, even my ending). Better, at least combat wise, than Mass Effect 1. Mostly enjoying it so far despite some issues. PeeBee is the best character so far.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The combat really is fun. The jump and boost feel AWESOME.

Comment

• There's so much I do enjoy about ME:A, but at this point I want to wait on the patch Bioware said they're working on. There's just so many weird juttery animations, and I got locked into some broken ass weird stuttery walk until I boosted out of it last night. I found several storylines I find really interesting, and Peedee is awesome. Indiana Jones of the Andromeda galaxy!

Comment

• Horizon is fucking awesome. Rob is insane, it's Red Dead all over again.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Horizon is fucking awesome. Rob is insane, it's Red Dead all over again.
                So much fun! Glad you're liking it.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Horizon is fucking awesome. Rob is insane, it's Red Dead all over again.
                  I said I dig this game. Da fuq? It just took a bit to open up for me.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I said I dig this game. Da fuq? It just took a bit to open up for me.
                    Well maybe I missed that post MMMKAY?!?! Seriously though, the last I saw you said you weren't into it far enough to say. I must have missed the digging it part. I'm here like every third day now due to work being up my ass non stop. My apologies.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got Horizon on the go and also had my copy of Mass Effect Andromeda show up.. but all I want to do is live in the Soulsbourne games. Went back and killed The Nameless King in DS3, who was the last boss in the game I hadn't yet beat and is widely considered the hardest boss in the game and possibly the series. Went down like a ton of bricks. So what's left to do?

Picked up and started the original Dark Souls on ps3

Already two bosses down. Fuck I love these games
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Haha. Like a boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Surprise release from Sony Pictures VR department I guess, but yes.. it appears to be bullshit GB as it says it takes place in the cinematic universe from the recent movie. Bummer

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/03/2...rprise-release
                          Not worth the 7 bucks. Terrible.

Comment

• So after exhaustive searching and no luck and having to come up with an alternative plan for my oldest boys birthday Tuesday, our neighbor happens to clock in at work yesterday as they are offloading a truck and snagged a Switch for us. So we paid her for it (discounted rate bc employee HUZZAH!) and picked up Zelda: Breath of Brushed Mah Teefs today.

For once I caught a lucky break with this shit but honestly I still hate the false shortages bullshit. Also holy shit the joy con's are tiny.

Comment

• Nice man! #fatheroftheyear

Comment

• Aw yeah, that's great!

Those controllers are totally for Trumphands.

Comment

Working...
                                X