Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll need to look for that one!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Central Intelligence. Eh. I've seen this movie a bunch in the past. Nothing new. Occasionally chuckled.
      This will count as your monthly Hocken pass. Just an FYI
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was completely paint by numbers.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YOU'RE PAINT BY NUMBERS HUGHES!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. It did make me not hate Kevin Hart for an hour and a half so it had that going for it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. It did make me not hate Kevin Hart for an hour and a half so it had that going for it.
              Which is a minor miracle. Also admit it, The Rock was great. Him showing up like Jake from 16 candles at the end...... So good.

Comment

• Central Intelligence looks like ass. I can't believe either of you watched it.

Comment

• People here said it was funny. It was ok. Lesley liked it.

Comment

• Hated it, sorry Jersh. One of the only times I turned a movie off rather than finish it. Would rather rewatch Get Hard
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• BrimsTone. A brutal western that accomplished another minor miracle, in that I didn't hate Dakota Fanning for almost two hours. The fact her character had no tongue for at least half the film's length probably helped that along. Guy Pearce's villain was AWESOME. One of the most brutal westerns I've ever seen. Worth a look.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                        Hated it, sorry Jersh. One of the only times I turned a movie off rather than finish it. Would rather rewatch Get Hard
                        Meh, I guess it depends on your mileage with the Rock.

Comment

• Passengers. I really fucking dug this. A whole bunch.

Comment

• Not at all what I expected.

Comment

• Finally saw Fury. Dug it, Beranthal is good, Shia is good, and pissed off angry Brad Pitt should be in at least half the movies out there. Enjoyed.

Comment

• Fury's good.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X