Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is. What a snowflake lol

Comment

• Team Mueller is full inside White House investigating. Pence got called back for SE Asia Strategy with Trump. But, Trump isn't leaving NJ and Pence is being called back to the White House.

Make of that what you will.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        It is. What a snowflake lol
        https://youtu.be/-vQ5h8iWa0Q
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ...Holy shit. That's amazing, Rob.

Comment

• Sweet Jeebus, the Orange Fuckwit isn't even attempting to cover up the fact that he's a fucking white supremacist anymore.
            https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/1....facebook.com/
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• What are the chances the Republican Party pulls their collective heads out of their asses and realizes they shouldn't tie themselves to this albatross anymore?
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                What are the chances the Republican Party pulls their collective heads out of their asses and realizes they shouldn't tie themselves to this albatross anymore?
                It's getting here. But the thing is so many are directly implicated in his quagmire.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  What are the chances the Republican Party pulls their collective heads out of their asses and realizes they shouldn't tie themselves to this albatross anymore?
                  Nil.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• multiple sources indicate that Bannon is gone.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      multiple sources indicate that Bannon is gone.

Now to see if Bannon starts leaking like a sieve, per Troy's train of thought earlier in the week.

And Krol?

Comment

• Bannon says bye.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          If Bannon's out I'll eat my hat.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's way more complicated and dirtier than initial reports. I'll have more later. He was Trump's Kissinger figure. This only ends poorly.

Comment

• Yeah, I fully expect Breitbart and the GOP to eat each other now.

This would be a really good time for a leader to emerge on the Dem side. The Dems need a strong focus behind someone who can be a solid figurehead going forward. The natural choice is Biden but dammit, we need someone younger.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Huh. I guess I was wrong.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X