Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH!!!! Ok, I saw that as DLC. I wasn't sure if it was a new game over all or not. Thanks for the clarification.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, it's a $30 expansion pack for RB4. It offers online quickplay (which sucks because it's only with people on your friends list, not randos. Normally that's okay but like two people on my friends list have the game and they don't play anymore), a new campaign mode that's pretty funny (it's set up like a Behind the Music episode), and more achievements. I think there was some additional DLC also but it was all HMX-related bands. Oh, and it added practice mode, too.

Now they're also doing a season pass where you get all the DLC they release for the season at a small discount. It's only a $5-6 discount which I don't think is worth it since only about 40% of the DLC they've released since Rivals is worth a damn.

Comment

• Madden 18. Dear lord, they gave it COD style XP and gave it NFL Blitz gameplay. It's a dream come true.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Really?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            Really?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Oh yeah and you can level up players now. Improves the playability in a way Madden never did before
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• hmmms, I dont like fucking with teams that aren't the Lions and I don't like making teams. Are these features still there in the normal game?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                hmmms, I dont like fucking with teams that aren't the Lions and I don't like making teams. Are these features still there in the normal game?
                I haven't ventured into normal or story mode yet. There's just so much content in it this year.

Comment

• Sounds like the story mode is cool. Apparently the FIFA story has been too.

Comment

• goddammit Troy, am I going to have to buy this? Is it a huge step from 16 (the last one I bought)?

Comment

goddammit Troy, am I going to have to buy this? Is it a huge step from 16 (the last one I bought)?
                      It's a giant step up in terms of sports gaming. It's insane how the tweaks just altered gameplay.

Comment

• coming from somone who took his team to the SuperBowl but that's about it, will I notice a difference? Does it look better? Smoother gameplay? etc../

Comment

coming from somone who took his team to the SuperBowl but that's about it, will I notice a difference? Does it look better? Smoother gameplay? etc../
                          Way smoother, looks better and players finally respond right

Comment

• shiiiiiiiiiiit

Comment

shiiiiiiiiiiit

Just played some more. You can unlock characters so easily. I got Gronk off the last 4 games I did, but the overall objectives mean you have to table him for a bit, so that you can get the objective for playing 25 games with a team under 70.

So many options, it's kinda nutty.

Comment

• I finally beat chapter 5 (!) of Fire Emblem Conquest after 2 weeks. Fuckin' a, this game is much harder than Awakening.

Comment

Working...
                                X