Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait until you fight the junkyard boss. FUCK THAT GUY. WORST BOSS FIGHT EVER.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Barce farts (the 'tardspeak for boss fight): I look forward to punching Lamb* in her chops.

*BioSilkktheShocker 2 villain
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Playing Super Mario Wii as my 360 is out of commission for a few weeks. *sad face*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Red ring?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• more like an "In the red" ring. *sad face*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well take it out on your kids while in Mario. It's what I do with my little bro.

Comment

• I will with Jacob my oldest, he's a pretty good sport. The three year old has punched me in the nuts for it though. He gets a pass.

Comment

• Hahah. Shit, my lil' bro had no idea what the fuck to do when I gave him the controller. I was flabbergasted. He had never played a Mario game before. He's fucking 10. His crazy cunt of a mother thinks video games are the devil.

Comment

• Finally picked up New Super Mario Brothers.

It's amazing how any Mario game will make me forgive the shortcomings of a system.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wait until you get to the mid-point castle in World 3. I haven't touched the game in weeks because of that whore.

Playing Mass Effect 1 all the time. I told myself I would skip side missions just to get through the story and on to ME2. Yeah, the only story mission I've done since leaving hte Citadel was adding the blue chick to my party. BUT, I finally finished all the available side missions and just landed on the planet with the blue chick's mom.

Comment

• OOH. Gonna be a fun mission.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          I will with Jacob my oldest, he's a pretty good sport. The three year old has punched me in the nuts for it though. He gets a pass.
                          My youngest is four not three. I fail. Hard.

Also new mario is fucking hard. Either that or I'm old as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Playing Mass Effect 1 all the time. I told myself I would skip side missions just to get through the story and on to ME2. Yeah, the only story mission I've done since leaving hte Citadel was adding the blue chick to my party. BUT, I finally finished all the available side missions and just landed on the planet with the blue chick's mom.
                            Watch out for her biotic throws. And the Asari thugs that flank you at the start. She's a cheap boss, that one.

Good night and good luck, sir.

ETA: Stayed tuned for the ridiculous cleavage.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She is cheap, but if he's a decent level (and it sounds like hey may be) it shouldn't be too hard.

I finally tried Age of Booty last night (after Ari demanded I do so or else he'd release a special video I sent to him) and it's not too shabby. Will definitely be purchasing once I get paid next week. Could be a blast multiplayer.

Comment

• I think I'm at level 26 or 27 (and I'm playing on casual because I got super pissed) so the fights haven't been too bad. After reading Trevor's review at CHUD today I'm looking forward to ME2's improved cover and combat system so I can bump the difficulty to normal. I feel like a puss playing on casual but the cover just does not work in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X