Billy and Todd Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy and Todd Mail

So go ahead and post viewer mail, questions, and/or tag lines here. The question thread for the 'caust worked so well in my opinion that I'm hoping all you peoples will give me some good shit to work with too. Ask anything, comment on anything, I don't care.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

What does Billy think about the trend to bring in a major villian into a franchise only to kill them off in the first movie?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Would Billy ever think about the possibility of getting his stomach stapled? It worked well for Star Jones. Or would he go the "healthy" route of that douchebag, Jared, from Subway?

What is Todd's favorite movie and why?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

If Billy and Todd were given 100 million dollars to bring a comic property to the bigscreen, what comic would it be and who would star/direct it?

Comment

How often does Todd rape chicken's? Does he have a speial technique down for this? What would he prefer.... Hen's or Roosters?
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

If Todd could go back in time for one crucial event, which event would it be and would he try and change anything?

Comment

What was the catalyst for Billy's eating disorder?

Comment

Why doesn't Todd wear shoes?

If Todd had to trade in raping chickens for one member of the Spice Girls, who would he chose?

What is Billy Blob's favorite fried chicken?
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

haha to this thread.

Comment

Aww... what happened to the Billy Blob and Todd Show? I heard the producer moved to New Zealand to make sweet love to fluffy sheep. The director I heard has a fetish for Komodo Dragons.

Comment

Well the show came to an end once the owner of the camera I was using took it away from me.

Comment

Damn,

So much for the inclusion of Hock-Bot.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I COULD lend you my Flip Mino... but knowing you, I'd just be receiving emails of recorded masterbation.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Emails and Fed-Ex packages.

Comment

Ari, no Xtube account? Come on, man!
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X