Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
    Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB SSD
    MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8G OC ARMOR
    EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Oh hells yes
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• shit yeah man. TIME TO PUB
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wonder if I can run pub on my bargain box?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          Built a new comp cause I couldn't take anymore 19FPS PUBG

Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz
          Noctua - NH-U12S 55.0 CFM CPU Cooler
          Asus - PRIME Z270-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
          Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
          Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB SSD
          MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8G OC ARMOR
          EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

Oh hells yes
          YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Wonder if I can run pub on my bargain box?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          They're always working to improve it, but it runs rough on anything less than a midlevel machine.

Comment

• Lesley bought me the new 2ds XL for my bday. Can't wait to pick up the new Fire Emblem games today. Love that goddamn series.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played a TON of Fire Emblem Birthright and Zelda - A Link Between Worlds this weekend. This Zelda is so much more fun than Breath of the Wild for me. It's that perfect combination of A link to the Past and the newer games. Love it. FE is still fucking DOPE.

Also played a bunch of PUBG. If yall are on, shoot me an invite. I'm better now. haha

Comment

• I assume we will be on tonight. I always see you online right after I get home about 4:30 or 5, but never see you on Steam when we finally sit down to play around 8 or so.

I played more Splatoon, and a BUNCH of Slime Rancher which is really fucking good.

Comment

• no one wanted to play pub with me last night. I got 3rd by myself instead.

Comment

• join the BDR discord group!

https://discord.gg/yjXC2t5

Shoot the shit with us!

Comment

• I got sucked into Slime Rancher after I ate dinner and before I knew it it was 9:45 so I totally missed out on any PUBG runs.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lol sorry Rob, saw your discord message but was already playing in a full squad with some friends. We'll get some pubbin' going on one of these nights
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• We finished top 3 four times last night, and got down to the FINAL guy in one match that killed my friend and I while we had to reload. Stupid high ground.

Comment

• no one ever invites me to games or accepts my invites. Screw you guys, I'm going to go play some games that are fun.

*Pops in Timesplitter 2*

Comment

• Unless you play Overwatch, you won't really see me online.

Speaking of which, I nearly saw Josh this week.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X