X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    New IT trailer.

digging the shit out of this so far
    Not sure about the jumpscare-centric new trailer, but that first one with the slide projector had a nice little build up.

As an aside, I wonder if Richard Thomas' mole is still trying to escape his face?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ!!! Welcome man!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Herro again
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So...what's the word on THE DARK TOWER? It's Tuesday and there are zero reviews out there yet and I'm not aware of any buzz on the film at all.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just don't get why it's only 90 mins. If any movie needed to be longer, it's this one. Shit, IT is 2 hours and that's just half of the book.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hate to put it this way... but you guys kinda answered your own question. Non-existent buzz here.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Good old Sony.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OSeEWYngOQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v_I4zqC7GN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Wow. Could this actually be a decent Bruce movie? It's been awhile.

Comment

• That trailer just seems SUPER tone-deaf considering the state of the country right now. I like a good revenge movie and love Bruce Willis but oof.

Comment

• It's Eli Roth, so I'm gonna probably say "no."
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• awwws. I like Eli.

Comment

• I legit laughed out loud when fucking AC/DC started playing. Holy shit, Roth.

Edit: Eli Roth hasn't made anything worthwhile in years. And even his best is still some pretty weak schlock. Many premises are really solid ideas, but they almost immediately falter because he is just too immature and impatient to write a strong narrative.

He's just not a very good director/writer. He needs an adult.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-04-2017, 08:50 AM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• what are the odds he cut the trailer?

Comment

Working...
                                X