New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt hates it, I'm IN!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      I don't see it until next week, but WB is dropping the embargo early for them. So, they're expecting good things.

I've got to drive to Cincinnati to see it, because regional marketing is a bitch.
      It's supposedly the cheapest film Nolan has made in ages, and tight as balls, length-wise. So it would have to massively belly-flop to not be profitable for WB.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So Tarantino is making a Manson movie (sad it's not a Marilyn Manson movie) and I'm bummed. Considering he only has 2 movies left (if he's serious about that) I was really hoping for a horror or a sci-fi flick or something new.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• At least it isn't another Western. Don't get me wrong, I love Westerns, but two films in a row is enough.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I mean, a movie about the Manson murders could be a hell of a horror film. Plus, what if Goggins is Charlie?

Comment

• I think Goggins is a given. I also expect him to cast Steven Railsback in there in some fashion.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Goggins isn't a given.

Looking at the push that his Manson film is getting, expect a lot of A-listers to work with him for the first time.

As such, Margot Robbie is currently the frontrunner to play Sharon Tate.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My first thought for Chuck was DiCaprio.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    My first thought for Chuck was DiCaprio.
                    They haven't reached out to him as far as I know. Fassbender was approached.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wondered about him too. And he'll be done with Dark Phoenix Who Gives a Fuck by then.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• And I figured if anyone was a given (and no there isn't), it would be Daniel Brühl as Polanski.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dZOaI_Fn5o4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• fuuuuck

Comment

• Hell yes.

Comment

• That trailer was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X