Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if I told you it's Manhunt but killing tons of fucks in Confederate jean jackets?

Comment

• That sounds fun but the gameplay videos haven't done anything to make it a purchase for me. The lead character is also one of the ugliest character models I've seen in a long fucking time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thumper drops today instead of the middle of the week!!!!!!!

Comment

• I don't understand that game at all.

Comment

• yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me. So I'm a scarab from The Mummy who jumps over red dots or something?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I keep watching it and just say...ok, what am I pressing and why? Seems like a game that demands a demo.

Comment

• Thursday can't come soon enough.

Comment

• I don't really understand it yet, either, other than its a beatmatch game of some sort. It has a Harmonix pedigree and is apparently one of the best VR games so I'm blind buying based on that. I don't really like the Lightning Bolt song in RB4 but I think that music will be better suited to this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Thursday can't come soon enough.
                    Debating taking Friday off.

Comment

• word. I've been thinking about it too but it's a friend's last day at work that day. I also have a happy hour on Thursday but I think I'm going to skip that one. I JUST WANT TO BE IN VR

Comment

• word. I've been thinking about it too but it's a friend's last day at work that day. I also have a happy hour on Thursday but I think I'm going to skip that one. I JUST WANT TO BE IN VR

Comment

• Playing the Modern Warfare. It's been a long time. I wonder if I'm going to be sucked in by multiplayer again so many years later. Probably.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I can't wait to play MW multi again.

Comment

• I didn't even know that was out yet. I watched a bit of your archived stream last night and it brought back a bunch of memories.

Comment

• Right now you can play the MW Campaign only on PS4. Multi won't be out until release date.

Comment

Working...
                                X