• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wait til you have to start taking on Hordes
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Nothing but Shadowlands over here.

Comment

• Got Lesley hooked on Link's Awakening. Watching her play games is one my favorite things since she can't really play too many now thanks to her hands. She almost beat it last night after only playing since Saturday.

Hit a wall with Persona dammit. Keep dying on a boss and it's involved so when I do die I just put it down for the day. Gonna try to beat Days Gone before XMAS as I've vowed not to buy anymore games until I beat at least one of the games I currently own that I haven't beaten yet.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          Just wait til you have to start taking on Hordes
          Seen a bunch throughout my playthrough but haven't gone head on yet. Also, fuck those birds man. Fuck em.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just wait til you have to start taking on Hordes
            This guy is fucking awesome.

Takes on 500 of those fuckers without firing a single shot. Impressive shit man.

And again takes on 300 without a shot...crazy

Comment

• I watched a bunch of those flawless Horde run videos before I ever started trying to beat them myself. They make it look so effortless. My experiences were always pure chaos. I line up what I think is an awesome path of destruction that will clear half the mob and leave them open to being funneled directly into my machine gun ambush. Instead they just bypass all my traps and flood in around me by the hundreds and I enter sheer panic.. running, healing, reloading and chucking bombs around while complete anarchy unfolds around me.

Some of the most intense, nerve-racking moments of any game I've ever played. Ended up doing the platinum because I enjoyed it so much.
              Last edited by Trejo; 12-01-2020, 02:50 PM.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• started Ghosts of Tshumina (or whatever) over again last night since it's been too long and I never got too far.

Forgot how fucking gorgeous this game is. Jesus man.

Comment

Some of the most intense, nerve-racking moments of any game I've ever played. Ended up doing the platinum because I enjoyed it so much.
                  Dude for fucking real. I hope we get a sequel because I know so many people said this game sucked and was boring and I get that because the first half is pretty fucking slow but the second half is nuts so far. They easily could have edited some of this shit out and tightened it up but evenso, if you have a PS5 or even just a PS4 Pro, grab this shit right now. It's free for PS5 people so you really don't have an excuse. Just stick with it and maybe don't marathon it. I've been putting in maybe an hour a night and it's really fun.

Comment

• That new Dragons Quest game on gamepass is pretty sweet if you like that sort of thing.

Comment

• Yeah, I need to snag that tonight. I got a whole month to do fucking ANYTHING.

Comment

• Jealous.

Comment

• The reality of it is I am going to be doing home renovation planning, lot's of getting back to lifting, and wasting my life on Shadowlands while watching long animes I wouldn't have time for otherwise.

Comment

• Worms Rumble is a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Don't know how many people played Desert Golf, which was like the BEST mobile game ever made. Guy made a sequel like 6 months ago, Golf on Mars, and I have played it literally every single day since it came out. It's endless, which Desert Golf wasn't, has a weird gravity to it, since you're on Mars, a front/back spin mechanic, and some environmental elements that makes it play very different in some ways. Anyways, worth the couple bucks, I bet I've put 200 hours into it. I'm on hole like 1,200 or something?

Comment

• RDR2 is all I find myself booting up these days, and usually just to decompress from workdays for an hour or two. I don't think I'll be getting a new console for a very long time as most disposable income is now vested in a proper garage gym and other QOL improvements. I think it's PC and PC ports and not much else for the time being.

Anyway, never knew there was a swamp ghost. Spent one night or two just going around trying to trigger encounters with it. Spooked the horse but it's understandable. It's pretty cool to see new things even after a few years of a game's life.

Also: Good job on the rapid change up Rob and Helper!
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X