Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was on Amazon. I actually just opened it, and it flew out of the packaging and it took me 10 minutes to find hidden under my desk. I am doing an update, then downloading all my shit.

Comment

• Gonna be raiding some new tombs here pretty soon. But I think it's double xp again in battlefront this weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Gonna be raiding some new tombs here pretty soon. But I think it's double xp again in battlefront this weekend!
        Nice, I'll have to play some Battlefront this weekend. Double XP last weekend leveled me up from 1 to 24 in a few hours.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The first 10 minutes of Rise of the Tomb Raider stressed me out like whoa. This game gonna be good.

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAAAY up there for favorites of the year.

Comment

• Mortal Kombat. My fingers are to old for this shit.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tomb Raider is rad. But it's throwing me off that it's Camilla Luddington's hot voice but not her hot face.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Tomb Raider is rad. But it's throwing me off that it's Camilla Luddington's hot voice but not her hot face.
                  I don't play many video games, but that ain't stopping me from helping a brother out.

Hope this helps, Grave!

ETA: For me, Lara Croft was all about Rhona Mitra:

... and Nell McAndrew:

Last edited by Timothy225; 12-27-2015, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Mortal Kombat. My fingers are to old for this shit.
                    hahaha. Suck it up and FINISH HIM.

Playing SO MUCH FUCKING XENOBLADE. Finally unlocked my overdrive moves and now the game is even more Japanese.

Also grabbed Mad Max on the PS4 for half off. I dig it so far. Only played a few hours but nothing has stood out and made me angry like other games I've seen online. I'm sure I'll hit that point.

Picked up Beyond:Two Souls on the PS4 as well. Currently playing through that. Uncanny Valley Dafoe is the best Dafoe.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will Robert, but I hate the story making you play the characters it picks. LAME
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's been that way for the last 2-3 games in regards to Story mode. You don't need to play story mode unless you want to unlock Shinook (or maybe a different dude). Just skip that shit and go download Jason and the Predator instead because they rock
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh, I got everybody but Goro, Jason is my shit. I use him to troll my kids with the come back to life move.

Comment

• did you get the Carl Weathers Jax reskin? Fucking great. haha.

Comment

• Started playing Mad Max during Madden breaks. I fucking love this game.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm still getting used to it. I hope the cars handle better the more upgrades you give them because in the beginning they handle like shit.

I also glitched the fuck outta my game by getting my car stuck. Is there anyway to get your car unstuck?

Comment

Working...
                                X