This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I'll let you kill me via MUT and then I'll destroy you with the standard Lions team against any team of your choice in a normal game.

I build my weapons one mode at a time.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

it just doesn't have many set pieces or even a reason for me to keep going.

I could give two shits about the settlement stuff OR the weapon making. In fact I think that actively ruined the game for me. I spent SO MUCH TIME dropping trash or transferring trash, etc.. as opposed to just playing.
      I made an OP as fuck sniper rifle and an OP as fuck assault rifle and I have no need for any other weapons. It's silly. Skyrim's weapon creation was better.

Comment

• Played a bunch of Mario Maker last night. I want an SNES controller for the Wii U because the game pad for Mario feels like dog shit.

Comment

• I'm starting to figure out Xenoblade now. There is a METRIC FUCKTON of depth in this game it's just too bad that I have to scour the internet to understand the mechanics.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• AMPLITUDE TOMORROWWWW!!!!

Comment

• oh shit really? nice.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep, for backers who paid $40 or more. Everyone else has to wait until Jan. 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I made an OP as fuck sniper rifle and an OP as fuck assault rifle and I have no need for any other weapons. It's silly. Skyrim's weapon creation was better.
                  Meh I'm having fun. I will concede it's a bit of a slog at times but taking out the raiders at that factory was amazing last night.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Went 24-0 in a match of Fighter Squadron tonight. If you believe in yourself anything is possible, you guys.

Comment

• nice! I played Xenoblade for like 10 hours yesterday. I still have no idea what I'm doing but I love it.

Comment

• Amplitude is legit. Like, maybe all the people who were working on this maybe should've worked on RB4 also?

Comment

• fuck yeah man. Good to hear. Play like the old games?

Comment

• Grabbed a 16gb Vita card for $20, so while I am off at my dad's gonna set it download ALL my ps plus shit I never touched.

Comment

fuck yeah man. Good to hear. Play like the old games?
                              Oh yeah, just like it. It only took a couple songs and I was in that zoned out space where my eyes kind of unfocus and I'm tapping buttons instinctively. They changed the default nav a little bit where you can immediately jump to the next available section. It's great since I always used to overshoot the track.

The graphics are insane and I like the whole concept album thing they are doing with the campaign. And the light on the controller changes colors depending on what track you're on! Should be fun to play in the dark.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Grabbed a 16gb Vita card for $20, so while I am off at my dad's gonna set it download ALL my ps plus shit I never touched.
                                WHERE?!

Comment

Working...
                                X