Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool, glad that was taken in the spirit intended. I mean being king is cool but some shit just needs to be honored. Same reason I'll never eat at Chick-fil-a again, because I made a promise.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I mean, why eat at Chick-Fil-a when you can get chicken honey biscuits at Whataburger?

Comment

• Truth, although DONT EVER let one of those chicken honey biscuits get cold.....GROSS
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Refuse to eat at Chick-Fil-A just on general principle. Though the local one here has a guy or girl in a cow suit dancing and waving at passing cars - I bear the cow no malice.

Comment

• I still eat at Chik Fil A. Mainly because of my people's predisposition to fried chicken. Local one got busted because a Ford assembly worker was taking pictures of little kids using the bathroom via hidden cam.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, looks like the Arcade is dead now. With Flash dying in 26 days, it was inevitable conclusion.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Well, looks like the Arcade is dead now. With Flash dying in 26 days, it was inevitable conclusion.
                Crying.jpg

Comment

• true BUT there may be hope of a new arcade coming that's non flash games and all html5.

keep hope alive.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All new games in an all new arcade? Sweet! Count me in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      All new games in an all new arcade? Sweet! Count me in!
                      You'll NEVER BE KING TIMOTHY!!!! LOL

Comment

• THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS, JERSH!!!!!! And as soon as I figure out how to link a training montage animated GIF to my posts, YOU, SIR, SHALL RUE THE DAY!!!!! OOOH!!!! (shakes fist)

Comment

• Me training for the new arcade. Better bring your A game TIm

Comment

• Oh, I will, mon ami, I will. Going all JCVD up in this piece, son!

Comment

• Just so you know Tim, I'm the old man with the pulleys LUL

Comment

• Pfah. You and your pulley ways. I scoff at thee. For I am Chiun, Master of Sinanju. And you move like a pregnant yak.

Comment

Working...
                                X